Miller Heiman Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

Miller Heiman Group Interview Questions

Interviews at Miller Heiman Group

2.6

Business Development Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Miller Heiman Group (Tampa, FL (US)) in October 2019.

Interview

The process was average. They do ask a lot of questions which are standard. Yet, research about the company before your interview. You first go through a recruiter phone screening. It takes about 30 min. They will follow up internally before they move on with you. They will follow up afterward for next steps or advise you were not chosen.

Digital Support Lead Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Miller Heiman Group (Tampa, FL (US)).

Interview

Applied and within a week I had a phone screening, phone interview and an in-person panel interview.
    It was certainly one of the more pleasant and to-the-point hiring processes I have ever experienced. They were clear about salary from the get-go, the panel was warm and friendly, questions were job- and/or experience-related, and they were flexibly enough to accommodate my schedule. Absolutely a place I would have liked to join, but alas it was not meant to be.

Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Arlington, VA (US)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at Miller Heiman Group (Arlington, VA (US)) in April 2018.

Interview

30 min phone call. Spoke with HR rep first. Gave an overview of the company and the great benefits they offer. Received a phone call from hiring manager giving a highlevel overview of the position and received questions about relative experience.

Interview Questions

• Give me an overview of your experience   1 Answer

Client Services Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Temple Terrace, FL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Miller Heiman Group (Temple Terrace, FL (US)) in February 2017.

Interview

I applied for the position on the company's website, received a screening call from their in-house recruiter, took an assessment (comprised of personality questions, best/worse answers for several scenarios, ability based math and reading questions) was scheduled for a phone interview with the Director of Client Services, and then was asked to come in for a face-to-face interview with the director. Within three days of my face-to-face interview, I was extended an offer of employment.

You are made aware of the salary and any bonuses during the initial screening call. In my case, the recruiter followed up with me every step of the way and (I truly believe) was genuinely interested in receiving feedback about my experience during the process.

Interview Questions

• The best part about this interview process was the way I was interviewed...there were not many "traditional" interview questions. During the initial screening process, I was asked about my background and the recruiter asked follow-up questions to get to know me. The other interviews were more informative in nature and I asked questions and added input as we dialogued; it was a very "human" experience. The company seems to value getting to know its candidates and treats them thusly, which is a part of the reason I accepted their offer for employment.

Be prepared, however, for questions like "What are your strengths/weaknesses?" and have targeted questions that show you have researched the organization. Be an active listener and listen for opportunities to add in your experiences and value as you dialogue. If you have not worked with a cohesive, supportive team before, be prepared to explain how you will do so, as being a supportive team player is crucial in this role.   Answer Question

Marketing Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Miller Heiman Group.

Interview

HR Phone recruiter screening, then in-person and phone interviews with potential supervisors. It was very straight-forward and a standard interview process. Must take and pass an hour-long online screening test to test for personality, IQ, cognitive abilities, etc.

Interview Questions

• Job-related discussion from previous positions and how that relates to future position.   Answer Question

Senior Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Miller Heiman Group (Chicago, IL (US)) in October 2016.

Interview

Extremely unprofessional behaviour which is completely against the company's alleged ethos and what they claim to be "best in class" in training out.

Very one sided call w recruiter in Chicago (80/20 group) during which he advocated their corporate strategy etc. Online testing session. Very brief and informal telephone call with local manager. All positive, was told we would have next phase quickly. Nothing happened. Emails and calls to both characters over next two weeks were completely ignored. Office staff extremely rude to me when I called in via that route. The same role is being advertised again under another (lower pay grade) job title.

One day Ill be sitting with a purchase order for training worth a few hundred thousand dollars. I think we know who won't be getting that...

Interview Questions

Miller Heiman Group Response

Dec. 7, 2016 – Manager of Sales Talent Acquisition

Hi there- I manage sales recruiting here at Miller Heiman, and I’m so sorry that you had a negative interview experience. I would very much like to discuss in more detail with you. Please feel free to email me your availability: mary.prestipino@twentyeighty.com

Senior Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Miller Heiman Group (Tampa, FL (US)) in August 2016.

Interview

I met with four different interviewers / employees. The each interviewed me separately in 1-on-1's. The questions were behavioral based as well as some designed to see if I would be a fit with their culture. It was a straightforward "fair" process.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you were leading a project and the client was difficult to work with, causing barriers to the project's success.   1 Answer

Sales Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Miller Heiman Group in May 2016.

Interview

First contact with a recruiter where I applied for one role but was targeted for the original plus an additional role within the parent company. I had a great rapport with the recruiter but the interview with the hiring manager fell flat. He sounded distracted and disinterested throughout the entire conversation and wouldn't say much, and then I received the feedback that I talked too much? The interview with the parent company went much better however the recruiter has left me without any closure after I've followed up repeatedly. I'm moving on and I suppose so are they.

Interview Questions

• Walk me through your interview from oldest to most recent while I sit here and ignore you while I answer email...   Answer Question

Interview

Three to four people interview you separately. You take several tests -- a personality test, a skills test. You have to tell your story again and again. They say they want you to be part of a team but it doesn't work out that way. Every one does their own thing. The interviewers wear business clothes. the workers wear t-shirts, blue jeans and shorts. There is lots of pressure. The building is very dark.

Interview Questions

• They want to know all about what you do badly. and why they should not hire you. what are your weaknesses. what did you do wrong.   Answer Question

Negotiation

they tell you the salary. they do not give options.

Help Desk Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Miller Heiman Group in November 2014.

Interview

Quick response to my application. Interview by a recruiter who, at the time, had been with the company for only a week. Couldn't offer me many insights in to the company culture. It's been over a month and still no word, despite my frequent follow-up messages.

Interview Questions

• Mostly basic screening questions. Nothing too technical.   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.