Cover image for Millennium Research Group

Is this your company?

Add an Interview

Millennium Research Group Interview Questions

Updated Sept 14, 2020

To filter interviews, or .
Found 37 of over 37 interviews

3.2
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Millennium Research Group

Millennium Research Group

Application

I interviewed at Millennium Research Group

Interview

Typical interview process which was initiated over the phone, where I was asked some preliminary questions and confirmation on my interest in the position, then an in-person interview was scheduled onsite. The process was typical and efficient.

Interview Questions
  • Please tell me a little about yourself
    Answer Question

Millennium Research Group

Application

I interviewed at Millennium Research Group

Interview

I heard from the company in approximately 4 weeks. They said that the first interview is an online assessment of the applicant's Math and English skills. The entire test is 1 hours long (15 mins Math, 45 mins English) . The math part was pretty difficult and there wasn't enough time to finish all questions properly

Interview Questions
  • the most difficult question was a math problem that i didn't even fully understand

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Millennium Research Group (Toronto, ON)

Interview

It took less than 30 minutes. He asked about my strengths, weaknesses, what to bring to the company. I was asked about what kind of management system I'd prefer, what bothers me in an office. At the end of the interview he asked me to pretend that I'm making a cold calling.

Interview Questions
  • How can you make a phone call with Xray Manager of X hospital?

Millennium Research Group

Application

I interviewed at Millennium Research Group

Interview

Got a Phone Interview 5 days after I submitted my resume, most basic behavioral questions during the phone interview, the 1 to 1 face interview at MRG had 2 parts, first the behavioral part (most of them are asking you to share some experience, such as when you feel stressful etc), second part is analytic skill questions which are pretty straight forward imo.

Interview Questions
  • Estimate the Total Packs of Cigarettes sold in UK? Whats the total discount rate if you have extra 30% on the original 20% discount? etc...

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Millennium Research Group (Toronto, ON) in Jul 2014

Interview

Sent out my application and got a call around half an hour later. Set an appointment for a 1:1 interview and had a brief overview on the position offered. One the day of the interview, I had a brief conversation in the language I sent the application for, then was asked a few questions about my weeks and strengths, what I would do if I hit a dead end in my work. Simple basic interview questions. In the end, I was asked to conduct an imaginary phone calls to potential clients.

Interview Questions
  • What would you do if the client refused to give you information?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Millennium Research Group (Toronto, ON)

Interview

Contacted via email to complete a short online test (2 components- math quiz and writing sample). Once the test was completed (and passed). An interview set up. One hour HR interview followed by 1 hour consultant interview with both case and behavioural questions.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Millennium Research Group (Toronto, ON)

Interview

The whole process took about 2 months - with the majority (1.5 months) on waiting for an interview. The first round is a written test - one math test (~13 questions in 15 minutes) and on writing test (45 minutes for two short essays). the second/final round is with HR manager and three managers. Scroll down for details as the interview questions don't get changed that frequently but am not sure if the same questions are still being used now

Interview Questions
  • Be prepared to have your own questions about the company/job when you come in for interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Millennium Research Group (Toronto, ON) in Mar 2014

Interview

I was short listed for the position of software developer. I must say the first impression of company is really good. My interview was a One-to-One interview session. The senior person who took my interview was very warm and co-operative. It was a mix of technical and behavioural questions. Behavioural questions include Your strengths, weakness, Why you want to move etc.

Interview Questions
  • Technical questions included some common topics. He gave me a Sql query to solve. The answer of the query was a simple Inner join. There were some short questions also, Like Q1. what is the difference between Array and ArrayList Q2. What is GAC Q3. What is CLR
1 person found this interview helpful

Millennium Research Group

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Millennium Research Group in Mar 2014

Interview

Very easy phone interview. The person who contacted me was very friendly and polite, same with the receptionist and the two people who interviewed me. Average Interview, just try to highlight at all times the skills that make you the best fit. Confidence is important. It is also good if you go prepared to answer questions related with meeting targets and dealing with rejection over the phone. Also, they will ask you to speak as if you were calling a specific clinic/company and asking the questions needed for the research.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Application

Interview

GMAT numerical questions followed by analysis of an article. Very little time given for the numerical questions. After you pass the test, you are invited for a basic interview first with HR then with the product analyst team. Questions are behavioural and situational.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 37 Interviews

Millennium Research Group Interviews FAQs

Glassdoor users rated their interview experience at Millennium Research Group as 37.0% positive with a difficulty rating score of 3.15 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty). Candidates interviewing for Market Researcher and Data Analyst rated their interviews as the hardest, whereas interviews for Market Research Analyst and Project Analyst roles were rated as the easiest.

The hiring process at Millennium Research Group takes an average of 11 days when considering 29 user submitted interviews across all job titles. Candidates applying for Project Analyst had the quickest hiring process (on average 7 days), whereas Analyst (Contract) roles had the slowest hiring process (on average 14 days).

Common stages of the interview process at Millennium Research Group according to 29 Glassdoor interviews include:

Skills Test: 28.57%