Cover image for Medline Industries

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

Medline Industries Interview Questions

Updated Jan 19, 2023

To filter interviews, or .
Found 483 of over 483 interviews

HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Medline Industries

Featured Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Medline Industries (Chicago, IL) in May 2022

Interview

I applied on LinkedIn. I had an initial interview with a recruiter, after that I took a cognitive ability and personality test, and then I had two final interviews. The whole process took about two weeks from initial interview to offer.

Interview Questions
  • -Tell me about yourself. -What is gross margin?
    Answer Question
6 people found this interview helpful

Medline Industries

Application

I interviewed at Medline Industries

Interview

Hr one on one interview and then a two hour interview with four people, 30 minutes each. Took a week or two to get an offer. Simple on boarding process

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Medline Industries

Application

I interviewed at Medline Industries

Interview

Phone screening initially with human resources representative, then quickly set up virtual call with the lab manager. Call with the HR rep was about 15 minutes, and the lab manager call was under an hour.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Medline Industries

Application

I interviewed at Medline Industries

Interview

Smooth/Streamline Really nice people and were very direct. They gave great feedback and when asked told me my standing with other interviewees. Finally, they were timely when getting back to me about parts of the selection process and what were the next steps.

Interview Questions
  • What are my strengths and Weaknesses and how do they correlate to my functionality as a worker?

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Medline Industries (New Delhi)

Interview

3 technical rounds &1 HR round. All rounds are virtual. Difficult level as they cross question a lot. Stay calm n rock ,dont give wild answers and directly say i dont know wherever required

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Medline Industries

Application

I interviewed at Medline Industries

Interview

Two rounds of interviews followed by HR Discussion for salary negotiation. First round is generally 30 to 45 mins. depending upon interviewer. Next round I had was a managerial round with more or less similar questions.

Interview Questions
  • Normal scrum framework related questions with some real life problems of estimation, spill overs, scope creep, etc.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Medline Industries (Miami, FL) in Jan 2023

Interview

Very professional HR, I had a good impression of this company. They want this role to be on-site with their vendors. But I didn't continue the interview with them because they want someone to work asap, but I'm still in school.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Medline Industries

Application

I interviewed at Medline Industries

Interview

There were about 10 questions, some situational and others about experience. They were succinct with the job role and afterwards I was given time to ask questions to my interviewer.

Interview Questions
  • Describe a time in which you broke the rules. Why did you break the rules and what was the impact of your decision?

Medline Industries

Application

I interviewed at Medline Industries

Interview

Received a phone call from recruiter to explain more about the position, then was a Teams call with the hiring manager and finally another Teams call with the on-site team. After I did all that there was absolutely no follow up. I contacted their recruiter for more information and he said he would give me a call and never did. 3 days later they reposted the position. Major red flags.

Interview Questions
  • Basic STAR questions. Team seemed like they did not have a lot of interview experience.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Guwahati

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Medline Industries (Guwahati) in Dec 2022

Interview

It had one online test that included aptitude, logical reasoning, quant questions in first section. The second section had coding questions. After that, the interview was held for shortlisted candidates.

Interview Questions
  • 1. Detect loop in a linked list. 2. Remove duplicates from array 3. Basic SQL queries

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Northfield, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Medline Industries (Northfield, IL) in Dec 2022

Interview

Received call from recruiter then, Email to move on with interview process then, Had to take a wonscore assessment then, Zoom interviews back to back with managers then, Email next day saying I didn't get the position. Overall long process with many interviews and a test. I was not told my wonscore score or a salary range. Managers were clueless about basic hiring questions and recruiter rushed through interview without providing necessary information like salary, relocation, benefits and the like. Also interviewers asked the same questions over and over again. See below for questions.

Interview Questions
  • In so many ways asked, the basic questions within the three interview asked were: "time you... Solved a problem" Didn't meet deadlines" Handled irate costumer or person" Took initiative " Completed tasks with no instruction " Tell me about yourself" P.S be specific with your answers and have the particular tasks and problem or decision in mind. Do not be vague.
Viewing 1 - 10 of 483 Interviews

Medline Industries Interviews FAQs

Glassdoor users rated their interview experience at Medline Industries as 34.0% positive with a difficulty rating score of 2.73 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty). Candidates interviewing for Engineering and Associate Product Manager rated their interviews as the hardest, whereas interviews for Director Regulatory and Demand Planner roles were rated as the easiest.

The hiring process at Medline Industries takes an average of 14 days when considering 15 user submitted interviews across all job titles. Candidates applying for Director Regulatory had the quickest hiring process (on average 7 days), whereas QC Manager roles had the slowest hiring process (on average 35 days).

Common stages of the interview process at Medline Industries according to 15 Glassdoor interviews include:

One-on-One Interview: 34.62%