MPC Film Interview Questions

Updated Aug 1, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 8 of over 8 interviews

2.9
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at MPC Film

MPC Film

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at MPC Film in Jul 2021

Interview

Para la entrevista se ponen en contacto un intermediario que te permite solicitar una entrevista con el head del departamento. El día de la entrevista te preguntan acerca de la empresa, tus estudios personales y los trabajos desempeñados. Si les interesan, te ponen en contacto con recursos humanos y te preguntan acerca de las expectativas salariales.

Interview Questions
  • Acerca del estudio de MPC y de los estudios realizados
    Answer Question
  • Explicar cómo has realizado algunos de tus trabajos y los softwares empleados

MPC Film

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at MPC Film

Interview

It began with my personal introduction, then I talk about the soft wares that I used to work with, and the details that I have done in my reel, and finally they started to explain the project that I will work on, and introduce a little bit about the department and the team.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at MPC Film (London, England) in Mar 2021

Interview

There were 2 stages over Zoom within about a week of each other, both were friendly and relaxed covering some industry and experience questions - and lasted around 30 mins each

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

MPC Film

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at MPC Film

Interview

Met with the team. I was asked questions about my experience and my relevant skills related to film and finance. Job responsibilities were explained and the services provided by the company were explained.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Montreal, QC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at MPC Film (Montreal, QC) in Feb 2021

Interview

They asked about my demo reel and spoke about the projects coming up. I was asked to speak about my experience with my last job. We spoke about the software they use and what they are planning to use.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Montreal, QC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at MPC Film (Montreal, QC) in Nov 2020

Interview

I was contact for job had a little chat with the recurtier then a interview with HOD very nice friendly and funny then a week later i got a email

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at MPC Film (New York, NY) in Jun 2019

Interview

they call me after meeting at my college career fair. but get back to me for the first interview after a week and for the second one after 3 months, which was too late, I started a better job in Framestore

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Montreal, QC

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at MPC Film (Montreal, QC) in May 2019

Interview

I spoke to the Head of Department and the Department Manager, who were both very keen to understand how I fit into a team and what my overall vision for my career was.

Interview Questions
  • Why the layout department as a choice, with my generalist skill set.
RSS Feed</>Embed