MODEC Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

MODEC Interview Questions

Interviews at MODEC

3.2

Senior Process Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at MODEC (Houston, TX (US)) in May 2013.

Interview

I was interviewed to do contract work for Modec project through my Company's project manager. It was very straight forward that if I can perform the required tasks for the project.

Interview Questions

• Can I do the required tasks for the project as Senior Process Engineer such as develop simulation, create PFDs, P&IDs, H&MBs...   1 Answer

Project Controls Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at MODEC (Houston, TX (US)) in July 2012.

Interview

Recommendation, application, initial phone contact with HR rep, 3 different interviews with increasing management levels from controls manager to VP (smaller division), second phone contact with offer.

Interview Questions

• Interview was more of a personal conversation than a set of questions. Not really able to pinpoint a "most difficult" question.   Answer Question

Negotiation

One round of negotiation. No hardball from either side.

Support Function Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bukit Merah, Central (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at MODEC (Bukit Merah, Central (Singapore)) in March 2019.

Interview

1 time meeting asking questions they already know on the CV. Kept asking same repeated questions although all the information was on the CV. They should have asked better questions like how i could handle different situations etc instead of going all mono

Interview Questions

• what are you strengths ... do you have deep skills on this and that   1 Answer

Compliance Officer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Abidjan (Cote d'Ivoire)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at MODEC (Abidjan (Cote d'Ivoire)) in January 2019.

Interview

An interview during 1 hour in English with Operations Manager, Country Manager and HR Manager. The discussion was based on my skills, background and my understanding of the job role.
    It was an amazing discussion but the offer was not fiting my salary expectation

Interview Questions

• What is your current role with your current employer?   Answer Question
    • What are your expectations regarding the current position?   Answer Question

Electrical Engineer I Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at MODEC (Singapore (Singapore)) in June 2015.

Interview

there are basically 2 rounds of interview, the first round will be interviewed by department head with HR together, the second round will be engineering manager and president of MODEC Singapore

Interview Questions

• ask you something about your project you have done before and attachment experiences   Answer Question

Trainee Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at MODEC in June 2014.

Interview

There were two components to the interview which was conducted on the same day. The first was an interview with the engineering managers. The questions were more technical in nature where you need to remember what you did in school. Drectly after that will be with the HR manager and is mainly based on your expectations and goals.

Interview Questions

• The technical questions were very basic in nature and not your school's exam type of questions.   Answer Question

Construction Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at MODEC (Singapore (Singapore)) in June 2013.

Interview

Straight forward and the HRM went through the typical protocol type of questions during the interview.
    Nothing creative or extraordinary questions.
    The entire interview is quite expressionless. After filling up the form, vet through and interview by HRM. Then it's direct to the project director for interview. JD n scope was discussed.
    Didn't manage to get the position and salary that I was hopeful for. Was offered one level lower where I thought I can work my way up. But since it's been 3 years and I'm still where I'm w/o much progression except for the min annual by-default increment.
    Right now I bear no career ambitions. Just wanna have a better work life balance and enjoy the lost time I've sacrificed when I was young. Lol :)

Interview Questions

• Why do you leave your last job?   1 Answer

Jovem Aprendiz Assistente Administrativo Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rio de Janeiro (Brazil)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at MODEC (Rio de Janeiro (Brazil)) in December 2019.

Interview

Começou com processo de inscrição pela internet, após me ligaram por telefone para uma conversa e no dia seguinte marcaram uma entrevista presencial individual com a recrutadora e o gestor. Lá perguntaram sobre mim, o que estava cursando, informações técnicas e pediram para conversar em inglês também. Todos simpáticos, foi uma experiência positiva.

Estagiário Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at MODEC in September 2019.

Interview

A recrutadora ligou e fizemos uma breve entrevista por telefone na qual meu inglês foi testado. Nesta mesma ligação me chamou para uma entrevista presencial no dia seguinte. A entrevista fluiu bem e no final me chamou para a entrevista com a gestão no final daquela semana.
    A entrevista com a gestão foi extremamente antiprofissional: focaram muito no pessoal e disseram de maneira bem explícita que eu não sabia o que estava fazendo da minha vida. Saí de lá me sentindo horrível.
    Disseram que entrariam em contato com o Feedback e, obviamente, não o fizeram. Entrei em contato por e-mail e nunca obtive uma resposta.
    Foi um dos piores processos do qual participei.

Engenheiro Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Maria, Rio Grande do Sul (Brazil)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at MODEC (Santa Maria, Rio Grande do Sul (Brazil)) in August 2019.

Interview

Processo seletivo online e presencial. Na etapa online, foram respondidas questões em três áreas, de inglês, raciocínio lógico e português. Já na presencial, foi realizada uma palestra sobre a empresa e as vantagens do programa. Após, foi anunciado os candidatos aprovados na primeira etapa. De forma geral, foi bastante relevante por ser meu primeiro contato com esse tipo de situação.

Interview Questions

• Inglês, raciocínio lógico e português. Na etapa online, foram respondidas questões em três áreas, de inglês, raciocínio lógico e português.   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.