Lone Star Steakhouse Interview Questions

Updated Sep 2, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 23 of over 23 interviews

1.8
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Lone Star Steakhouse

Anonymous Employee in Ottawa, ON

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Lone Star Steakhouse (Ottawa, ON)

Interview

Process was fast, said I would get called for orientation never did still waiting now looking at other job options. Wish they where true to word Have not heard back been over a week called they said they are working on plans

Interview Questions
  • What do you do? Availability
    Answer Question

Lone Star Steakhouse

Application

I interviewed at Lone Star Steakhouse

Interview

The interview with the manager was very courteous, professional and friendly. Manager put me at ease even if i was very nervous. Great team and awesome place to work. They didnt make me wait. They contcated me right away but i already accepted another offer.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Lone Star Steakhouse

Application

I interviewed at Lone Star Steakhouse

Interview

On par with most restaurant interview processes. Fairly basic and efficient in terms of time length and difficulty. You will quickly learn where you stand in terms of getting the job or not.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Newmarket, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Lone Star Steakhouse (Newmarket, ON) in Apr 2017

Interview

3 separate and in depth interviews with all active senior managers. Super lengthy and in depth. Had to do trail training at various store location and train for a month on every station before getting hired and sent to the location I actually applied for.

Interview Questions
  • Steps of service food handling standards

Anonymous Employee in Lake Elsinore, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lone Star Steakhouse (Lake Elsinore, CA) in Jun 2016

Interview

Very casual and informal interview process- more conversational if anything. I basically just showed up, described my work experience, history with sales and customer service. There were not many questions to answer, more "tell me about yourself" "tell me about a time" type of conversation.

Interview Questions
  • What I would focus on to increase check size?

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Lone Star Steakhouse (Boston, MA) in Jun 2015

Interview

It was pretty easy. I knew someone that was working there already, so it really wasn't much of an interview. I just sat and talked to the manager and she told me they were opening another location. She asked if I would be interested in working the new restaurant for the grand opening and I said sure!

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Lone Star Steakhouse

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Lone Star Steakhouse in Apr 2015

Interview

first interview with assistant manager very brief and casual second with general manager asks you basic interview questions, was hired on the spot and received training schedule and started shortly after interview probably about 2 weeks after

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Lone Star Steakhouse (Salt Lake City, UT) in Oct 2013

Interview

Very standard, I went in and applied in person. I made sure I was dressed to apply and got a interview on the spot. Standard greatest strengths and weakness questions. I was offered the job on the spot

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Lone Star Steakhouse

Application

I interviewed at Lone Star Steakhouse

Interview

Walked in and asked to fill out an application and once i finished it i asked to talk to a manager. They decided to interview me on the spot and after the interview went pretty well they offered me a job starting the next day. All you need to be is personable and show some work ethic.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Lone Star Steakhouse

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Lone Star Steakhouse

Interview

I was interviewed face to face with the Area Director. I felt very good about the whole process. 3 days later he called to say the Regional wanted to do a phone interview. Very nice guy, the whole interview lasted 20 minutes. 2 days later the A.D. called to extend an offer.

Interview Questions
  • Who is your favorite sports team
Viewing 1 - 10 of 23 Interviews