Lippert Components Interview Questions

Updated Feb 9, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 23 of over 23 interviews

2.4
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Lippert Components

Lippert Components

Application

I interviewed at Lippert Components

Interview

They're good people and will respect you and ask questions to see if you will stay working there once you get hired. Its easy work good job for anyone who likes entry level jobs but you can work your way up the chain if you work hard.

Interview Questions
  • Past job experience Why you quit another job
    1 Answer

Lippert Components

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Crawley, West Sussex, South East England, England, England

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Lippert Components (Crawley, West Sussex, South East England, England, England) in Nov 2020

Interview

Awkward, cold and uninterested. I had the perception they had to do the interview for contractual reasons. I have been contacted by a recruiter with whom I had two interviews and they have been good. The interview process by the recruiting agency was excellent: clear, to the point and kept me informed throughout. The company was not up to a decent standard.

Interview Questions
  • Asked uninterested questions about my CV

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Florence

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Lippert Components (Florence) in Apr 2020

Interview

il colloquio mi è stato fatto da persone cordiali e disponibili, non sono andati molto in profondità ma hanno chiesto solo domande in generale. comunque mi hanno fatto una ottima impressione, peccato poi non mi abbiano preso.

Interview Questions
  • descrivi la tua posizione lavorativa e il tuo percorso di carriera

Anonymous Employee in South Bend, IN

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Lippert Components (South Bend, IN) in Mar 2018

Interview

2 interviews and job shadow. I was really happy about the job shadow experience. It really helped me to see what the job would consist of. It helped me to really love Lippert, and know this is the place for me. The staff was extremely friendly and upbeat. It seemed they all got along with little drama. Overall a good experience. The only thing I would change is make sure everyone has time blocked out for an interview. It seemed a bit chaotic waiting on managers etc. to show up to interview. Several people were tied up in a meeting and I waited awhile to be taken back or interviewed by different people than who I was told would be interviewing me. Not a big deal, but better organization would nail it down.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in South Bend, IN

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Lippert Components (South Bend, IN) in Dec 2017

Interview

I arrived for the set time and was made to wait almost 40 minutes. Watched and overheard individuals talk as if they were semi-truck drivers, foul language. I knew more than the individual interviewing me. Was rushed through interview process so the interviewer could depart earlier to pick up their kids. Who does this? After witnessing some of the management I was introduced to while waiting, discuss other personnel out loud, I knew this was not the place for me.

Interview Questions
2 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Kaysville, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Lippert Components (Kaysville, UT) in Oct 2017

Interview

He call you and get to know you show you what the company is about see if you were the right fit for the job and have a good personality as well as a hard-working and reliable

Interview Questions
  • Do you plan on being with this company for a while?

Lippert Components

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Lippert Components in May 2017

Interview

Filled out an application. Interview was scheduled. On the job training then put directly on the production line. Moved lines and some co-workers were helpful others rude. Rude ones expected new hires to be as efficient and experienced ones.

Interview Questions
  • Ability to perform the tasks associated with the job. Standing, bending, kneeling, lifting 75lbs and work in all the seasons.

Lippert Components

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Lippert Components in Apr 2017

Interview

Had a phone interview, along with an on-site group interview. They asked about my strengths and weaknesses, where I saw myself in 5 years and my previous experiences. The staff was extremely friendly and I was given a tour of the facility.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Lippert Components

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Lippert Components in Sep 2016

Interview

I was contacted via text for the interview, which was a positive for me with my busy schedule and noisy environment. I learned a lot about the company and what they do locally in Kaysville UT. They own the market on at least one of their key products. The parent company, Drew Industries, is solid. Some of the questions were way off from the job posting and anything on my resume. More related to building construction. In the short term they really need a person knowledgeable and skilled in building construction. Their equipment and operations don't seem to have a lot of maintenance needs to require a full time dedicated maintenance technician. I asked them to "earmark" my resume for if needs more aligned with my experience come up. Location would be ideal for me.

Interview Questions
  • When framing a wall, what type of lumber should be used on the concrete floor?
  • What type of nails should be used for framing the wall?
  • What is the slope of a bathroom drain line?

Lippert Components

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 months. I interviewed at Lippert Components

Interview

Phone interview, 2 different on site interviews touring numerous plants. Seemed very freindly and positive during the process, making good headway. Plenty of potential, but afterwards were unable to commit.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 23 Interviews