LinkNow Media Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at LinkNow Media

Organic SEO Interview

Anonymous Employee in Montreal, QC

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at LinkNow Media (Montreal, QC).

Interview

The interview process was great. They make you feel very comfortable without any added anxiety - as everyone knows interviews can be intimidating. As far as interview options are concerned, this was probably the easiest - in terms of being myself, and really allowing my personality to shine through

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years?   1 Answer

Lead Generator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Montreal, QC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at LinkNow Media (Montreal, QC) in November-2016.

Interview

Very friendly. I felt very comfortable and was well informed about the company. Unlike other interviews I've had. My brother who also works there says the same, as do my co-workers.

Interview Questions

• What are my financial goals?   1 Answer

Sales Interview

Interview

The interviewer was very professional yet laid back, she knew thebusiness and laid out the positives and negatives of the job. Good sense of humor but straight up honest with me.

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Montreal, QC

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at LinkNow Media (Montreal, QC) in September-2016.

Interview

I was called by the recruiter who told me that my CV stood out. Subsequently I was invited for an interview. The recruiter showed me the call center, the lunch room etc.. I felt the interview went really well and the interview questions were nothing out of the ordinary. In spite of a great interview, I was not hired. The reason I was given was that they hired a bunch of telemarketers with experience in selling web design and web marketing. Since I have a stellar (and proven) track record in sales, I suspect that my application was declined for another reason that was not communicated to me. The recruiter also said she would call back the same week which she didn't do.

Telephone Agent Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at LinkNow Media in August-2016.

Interview

It was great! The interviewer made me feel super comfortable. I was shown the entire work floor first, the cafe has a wii and TV! Everyone on the floor looked busy yet not stressed which was a good sign. We went into a room and she asked me basic interview questions, how would you describe yourself etc etc. And she also asked some fun questions too like whether I liked cats or dogs better... coffee or tea. Over all it was a fun interview and I actually didn't feel nervous! I got hired on the spot & I start this week. I am really excited to begin as she made me feel super welcome to the team. I met the boss (?) Not sure but it was a quick hello but she also met me with a welcoming smile and hand shake! Can't wait to see what's in store for me here at Linknow Media!

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at LinkNow Media.

Interview

The interview for this job is basically just for appearances. If you answer correctly you will get hired right away. Nothing too serious. The questions themselves are a joke. After 10 minutes you will be done.

Receptionist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Montreal, QC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at LinkNow Media (Montreal, QC) in March-2015.

Interview

It was over the phone, never had a face to face interview. Spoke with the owner's wife, tried to negotiate a higher wage but she said the hourly rate was non-negotiable.

Interview Questions

• if i could handle a high volume of incoming calls   1 Answer

Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Montreal, QC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at LinkNow Media (Montreal, QC) in December-2014.

Interview

Really fun different interview process was very interactive! Made me feel comfortable and not such a interview feel. Asked many questions of the board were interested to see if our personality matched the company and what they were looking for!

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years   1 Answer