LinkNow Media Reviews | Glassdoor.ca

4.6
LinkNow Media Owner Wesley Mendelovitch
Wesley Mendelovitch

Sort: PopularRatingDate

1. "Most amazing place to work!"

Current Employee - Head of Local Marketing in Montreal, QC
    Current Employee - Head of Local Marketing in Montreal, QC

I have been working at LinkNow Media full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Relaxed fun environment filled with amazing people. They invest in their employees. Awesome benefits such as EQ Care, Insurance and Medical/Maternity Leave. The bosses are really cool down to earth people that truly care about all their employees.

Cons

you are not allowed to eat lunch at your desk.

2. "Great work environment"

I have been working at LinkNow Media full-time

Pros

Great company culture, opportunities for movement within the company, excellent perks, management encourages and utilizes employees' strengths to make sure everyone is in their best possible role

Cons

Role changes not communicated to all employees

20 Mar, 2019 – Director of Operations

Thank you for your review. We really do try our best to match our staff in a position where they can excel. If you are happy and enjoy what you do it's a win-win for LinkNow.

2019 is a big year... More

3. "A Truly Amazing, Vibrant, Comfortable, Up Beat Place"

I have been working at LinkNow Media full-time

Pros

I've been working at LinkNow Media for only a short while but I can tell you that I have never found a company to be as comfortable, non-judgemental and homelike, as LinkNow Media. They are the opposite of "Micro-Managers". The Managers support, encourage, reward, and take the time to listen to their employees. The company is growing which is encouraging and Wesley, the President, takes the time to know every employee by name. I am encouraged to be myself and work hard in my own way, at my own pace. Arielle, the Director of Business Management, is truly amazing. She works insanely hard but takes the time to listen, encourage, give positive/constructive criticism to make sure you improve and grow as an employee. One thing that stood out the most when I first started, was how welcoming and friendly the employees were/are to new comers. You walk pass someone in the hallway and they take the time to say hello and wish you a good morning. Of course it might not be easy to work with every employee but they work hard to try to make the environment as comfortable and "drama-free" as possible. Harassment is NEVER tolerated at LinkNow Media. They take the time to "take care" of their employees as if they were clients.

I am so happy I found a company like LinkNow Media.

Cons

No Company is perfect and if you say it exists, I don't believe you. Nothing negative stands out for me at LinkNow Media. They constantly work to improve who they are and how they can overall give a positive experience to their employees.

Advice to Management

You guys are amazing - keep up the good work!

19 Feb, 2019 – Director of Operations

Thank you for your kind words. We really do pride ourselves in proving our staff with a second home and it looks like were are succeeding.

Arielle will be glad to know that her hard work and... More

4. "Overall, A Great Place To Work"

I have been working at LinkNow Media full-time (More than a year)

Pros

-Owners care about the employees. They do the little things which I appreciate, I.E. genuinely asking you how your days going/ making sure everything is fair. (both financially and ethically)
    -Casual/fun work environment.
    -Ability to shift between departments should one's skillet dictate a change is best for both the company/employee.
    -Company is growing so there is plenty of room for growth.

Cons

You never know what music might be playing, which isn't always a bad thing, but it certainly leads to some interesting "arguments" with co-workers haha

Advice to Management

Let Max K do more of what he does best. If you work here, you know what I'm talking about

19 Feb, 2019 – Director of Operations

We love to make sure our staff is in the place they can succeed the most both personally and professionally. If you love your job and are great at it - it is a win-win!

5. "Love my job!"

Current Employee - Customer Service
    Current Employee - Customer Service

I have been working at LinkNow Media full-time (More than a year)

Pros

-hire from within
    -positive atmosphere
    -free breakfast
    -casual setting
    -company events and fun spirit

Cons

-pay is minimum, but does increase yearly

6. "Awesome place to work"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Montreal, QC
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Montreal, QC

I have been working at LinkNow Media full-time (More than 8 years)

Pros

The people. There is an amazing collaborative energy where everyone is always helpful and friendly. There is also a lot of apportunity to move around the company and learn all the aspects of digital marketing.

Cons

There used to be a lot more company events. It would be great to see more company outings again.

Advice to Management

Put in the effort to to bring the team together with outside the office events like in the good ol days.

7. "Nice place to start a job in a tech field"

Pros

Vibes are good. Very relaxed. Good place to start a job if you are looking for a tech related job.

Cons

barely above minimum wage. not much flexibility in terms of using new technology.

8. "Great place to work"

I worked at LinkNow Media full-time

Pros

supportive sales staff
    team environment
    drinks , snacks

Cons

the only con is the location can be a bit far

Advice to Management

nothing

9. "A Great Place to Work"

Current Employee - Content Writer in Montreal, QC
    Current Employee - Content Writer in Montreal, QC

I have been working at LinkNow Media full-time (More than a year)

Pros

LinkNow Media is a fun and fulfilling place to work. As a content writer I have had the opportunity to challenge myself daily in a fast-paced working environment, while also upskilling and learning more about SEO techniques and content creation in the process. My expertise in this field has definitely increased thanks to the advice and guidance of colleagues and upper management.

Aside from work, I have made a lot of close friends during my time here and this is very important to me.

I recommend LinkNow Media to anyone who wants to work in a creative, challenging but enjoyable environment.

Cons

We need more Cinnamon Toast Crunch for breakfast!!

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work!

10. "Work hard, play hard, learn plenty."

Former Employee - Local Marketing Team in Montreal, QC
    Former Employee - Local Marketing Team in Montreal, QC

I worked at LinkNow Media full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Fun, laid back work environment with free breakfast and weekends off- a great work/life balance. Theres always room for having a laugh but theres a strong focus on getting work done and making those bonus targets! It's an easy place to settle into and you feel part of the team from day 1. Great opportunity to learn about an ever changing industry from the inside.

Cons

The industry can change fast so daily working practices can also change fast in response.

Advice to Management

Keep up the close relationships with employees and keep LinkNow moving in the right direction!