Legend3D Interview Questions

Updated Oct 2, 2019

To filter interviews, or .
Found 25 of over 25 interviews

2.4
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Legend3D

Anonymous Employee in Pune

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Legend3D (Pune) in Jun 2019

Interview

Face to face interview, Practical test of excel, Written test, All above interview types, where taken by my manager which was at least more than 2 hours I await for more 2 hours frist of all face to face round has done by me than written test done by me and last was practical test which was you can say advance excel test

Interview Questions
  • 1.About your previous company.? 2.knowledge about advance excel? 3.knowledge about English? 3.knowledge about compliances?
    1 Answer

Legend3D

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Legend3D

Interview

6 hour group 'assessment'. Had to create an animation in Nuke, had nothing to do with the actual job. Filled out weird written tests that involved spacial reasoning and basic logic problems.

Interview Questions
  • Remember these 5 random words. You'll need them for later. (at the end of the interview process we had to write them down)

Legend3D

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Legend3D

Interview

Basically as soin as I went it we were given assessments. No introduction,no one even asked me my name. Felt like cattle. Interview lasted 6 hours and a 29 min break.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Legend3D (San Diego, CA)

Interview

They have a one day training where you come in and they show you their proprietary software, and then have you do a test frame to see if you can grasp the concept of doing stereoscopic 3D. They also give you a Stereoscopic eye test to make sure you can see in 3D. Process overall was easy and fun, and I was hired. They don't ask questions, purely a skills test.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Legend3D

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Legend3D

Interview

They call you and will tell you to come in for an assessment and will send you a practice document package. This will contain a tutorial video for clean plates on Nuke (for the position of compositors only) and a few terms and definitions you will need to memorize. At the assessment there will be about 15 other applicants during the assessment and you will have to do a written, regarding the definitions they provided prior, and ask how things work based from the video. Then they ask you to make a clean plate on a specific shot, and make you do a 3D test.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Legend3D (Toronto, ON) in Sep 2016

Interview

I went to a recruiting event and thought It didn't go very well but to my surprise they called me and offered me a skill test and interview, I said yes and after studying the practice materials they sent me I went in to the studio with about 10 others and we all sat down, signed a NDA and filled out some test papers with questions about the software and basic math problems. Then we all began to complete the art test which was basically the same as the study materials and one by one they would take us into a room to do an eye test which took about a minute. After the eye test you go back to your main test and once completed you leave. They called me back about a week later with a verbal offer of the position. I accepted and they said they would email me the official job offer and out line once my start date was confirmed, they had set a tentative start date about two weeks after that call and once the two weeks had passed I still hadn't gotten confirmation of my start date so I emailed them and they said they were waiting for the renovation of the second floor to be completed before they could take on any new hires and they would be in touch soon with my confirmed start date. This seemed a little odd but I figured it was fine, after multiple emails over a month or so I kept getting he same answer and decided to stop trying. Not sure what's happening with this company but I'm not interested in working there anymore if this is how they do business. Stringing you along making you think you have a job and then giving you nothing. No thank you.

Interview Questions
  • Eye test
  • Skill test question, like when entering a draw and they ask you something useless like 8x4+15-4=?
  • Other skill questions like which shape does not fit this pattern or complete this pattern of numbers.

Application

Interview

3 hours long with skill test, aptitude and eye test for 3d viewing. Will have to do clean plate for the skill test, this is the main and most time consuming.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Legend3D (Toronto, ON) in Aug 2016

Interview

Applied online and then got asked to come in for the assessment. Once you`re there it starts with everyone sitting down at a bunch of computers. Three separate tests. One written, an eye test (to see if you can see in 3D) and a practical test. Practical test takes the longest and is the biggest component of the interview.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON

Application

I interviewed at Legend3D (Toronto, ON) in Oct 2015

Interview

Easy to get in but hard to go through understanding the process in the beginning. Good training and lot of support just show that you know Nuke and can do basic job like roto and cleanplate

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Legend3D (Toronto, ON) in Sep 2015

Interview

There's no interview process. Sometimes they call people from colleges and sometimes you have to go to a assessment to test your Nuke skills (they provide you a training - theoretically).

Interview Questions
  • You pass a written test to review some of your Nuke skills and attention
Viewing 1 - 10 of 25 Interviews