LBC Studios Interview Questions

Updated Nov. 3, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 4 of over 4 interviews

Applied online50%
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at LBC Studios

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vancouver, BC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at LBC Studios (Vancouver, BC)

Interview

The owner came off as self-centered. I was grilled by team of 4 people, then the owner left in the middle of the interview as soon as he knows he is not hiring me. Ghosted and never heard a response back from the recruiter.

Interview Questions
  • What design patterns have you used before?
    Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vancouver, BC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at LBC Studios (Vancouver, BC) in Oct. 2021

Interview

At first, I told the hiring manager about myself a little bit. And then, I was asked about the company's values. I was confused about what I had to say, but the hiring manager is totally kind to tell me three values which company has.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vancouver, BC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at LBC Studios (Vancouver, BC) in Jul. 2020

Interview

Chaotic, management coming in and leaving with the owner of the company talking over other people (including my own when responding to a question). I knew this is not the place for me after first 5 min.s of the bro-fest type of meeting

Anonymous Employee in Vancouver, BC

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at LBC Studios (Vancouver, BC) in Apr. 2018

Interview

One on 4 person review. Was very welcoming with folks I knew from the industry prior to my interview. Asked relevant questions that ended up being very reflective of where my department was at and what the needs and expectations of the role were.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
RSS Feed</>Embed