Konrad Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

Updated 20 Oct, 2018

2.9

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Konrad Group (New York, NY (US)) in March-2018.

Interview

Had a phone interview, then an onsite with the same person, and told to prepare for a UX case presentation, but then employer suddenly told to not proceed with my application. Very unorganized company, don't really expect anything from them. Irresponsible

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Konrad Group (New York, NY (US)) in December-2017.

Interview

I reached out to the team on LinkedIn after which we had a phone interview which seemed to have gone really well. On the phone interview itself, they told me to come to the office for an in-person interview. They didn't send me a reply for almost 2 weeks after me emailing them about the interview. After 2 weeks I got a reply saying that I could come next week - without a timing or a day. When I asked them they eventually never replied even though I emailed them thrice in the next three weeks.

UI/User Experience Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Interview

While I did not get an offer at the New York office, I had a very professionally rewarding interview with the experience director.

A quick phone screen later I was invited to the office for an in-person meeting with the director. As someone well over a decade her senior, I was very impressed by her demeanor: warm, poised and extremely intellectual. She asked insightful questions relevant to my passion, drive and life takeaways prior to my career change, and was genuinely interested in learning more about me as a person rather than just a candidate for a design position.

I was further invited back for a third round of design exercise that took place at the office for a full day - it was a beautiful space! A week later I received a rejection but was offered continual mentorship. The director also gave me detailed notes on areas of improvement and coached me through my subsequent rounds of iterations as a personal favor.

UI/User Experience Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Konrad Group (New York, NY (US)) in February-2018.

Interview

Interviewed with a senior UI/UX designer who is very kind and easygoing. The interview process is very relaxed and went around 50 mins. Most of the time talked about my previous work experience and cases.
    Even I didn't get an offer, I got some feedbacks by following up, which is kind.

User Experience Design Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Konrad Group (New York, NY (US)) in March-2018.

Interview

I submitted my resume, cover letter, website, and a quick paragraph of what UX design means to me. I was asked for a phone interview a week later with a senior UX designer. The phone call was quick and brief, with pretty standard questions. During the phone interview, the senior UX designer offered me a 2-day design challenge, of which she sent the brief to me two days before the scheduled 45 minute remote presentation. I worked really hard on the design challenge and went above and beyond what was asked for, but my interviewer (same as the phone interviewer) seemed pretty disinterested during the presentation. There wasn't much feedback, but I didn't end up getting the job without knowing a particular reason like lack of thoroughness or any other big problems.

Design Interview

Interview

The creative lead reached out to me after seeing my work at my masters exhibit. The office is beautiful and spacious in the heart of Soho, and upon arrival I was given a detailed explanation of their company, strategy and mission by the director. I have been talking to a couple other agencies and Konrad Group's interview process struck me as the most genuine and positive ..... even though I didn't get an offer.

I was asked some standard interview questions about my work and previous experiences. What I most liked was how she asked me about my personal philosophies about ..... not only design, but career motivations and social impacts of technology. The vibe was professional but approachable.

Within the week I returned for a full day design challenge and met the rest of the team who were all very friendly. I was given some really insightful feedback during the white-boarding session and helpful pointers at the end on how my presentation could be improved. The challenge was very stressful and I barely finished .... really puts time management skills to the test!!

I never write glassdoor reviews because who has time for that... but their interview process was very positive - especially for an intern position relative to other agencies - that I think it's worth a mention.

The whole process took 2 weeks.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Konrad Group (Toronto, ON) in August-2017.

Interview

Met with an HR guy and 2 technical directors. Very nice people and asked questions about my resume and culture fit, but nothing too technical. Then I was sent a project to complete at home, to populate a front end given a JSON API and add some features. Took me a couple days, but after submitting I did not hear back from them for a week. When they replied, I was asked to come in to meet their CTO a week later. Had a similar style interview with him, but nothing too technical. He was very focused on figuring out what I was best at/most comfortable with. Afterwards, did not hear back from them for a week. Followed up afterwards and was told that they were not going to move forward with my application

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Konrad Group (Toronto, ON) in November-2017.

Interview

Interview Process:
    1. Once you are selected, I have received an email to come by their office. They are flexible to change interview date and time to fit your own time schedule
    2. The interview consisted of two interviewers: one HR (something along those lines) and a developer
    * The HR will ask you questions about your experience and things you list in your resume
    * The developer will ask you more technical questions. If you have looked at their qualification requirements, you should not be surprised about the type of questions they ask you. The interviewer will also ask you about projects you have worked on. The interviewer asked about my courses such as what I like about my courses and etc. The interviewers try to get to know you in person. The technical question will involve in describing the output of the following code.
    3. After the technical questions, they will ask you if you have any questions.
    4. Once the interview is done, they'll tell you their recruitment process. There are multiple stages to their interview. If you have passed their first interview, they will follow up with a mini project that is expected to take several hours. Unfortunately, I was not able to go to the next round.

My thoughts about the company and interview was great. Even though I did not get the job or go far into their recruitment process, they were very nice and friendly people. I would love to apply for them again if the opportunity arises.

Interview Questions

• Describe what happens when I go onto a website (this was hinted in the job post)   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Konrad Group (Toronto, ON) in February-2016.

Interview

Good process was quick and they didn't waste my time. The interviewers asked good questions and explained everything very well. Was given a practical test to complete but did not hear back after that.

Interview Questions

• Explain any javascript frameworks you've used.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Konrad Group (Toronto, ON) in November-2015.

Interview

2 people to interview, they were tired,
    one is P.M, the other is Sr. developer.
    culture fit
    skill test: javascript
    total is 30 mins.

we talk about calture fit a lot.
    there were 4 questions.
    I made all of them, but made 2 mistakes

after all, I think they don't like me.

then I sent email to them at night, and still no relpying.
    so I'm thinking I failed.

Interview Questions

• how do you think about Konrad Group   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.