Kobster.com Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

Interviews at Kobster.com

Interviews for Top Jobs at Kobster.com

Accounts Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Kobster.com (Chennai (India)) in January 2016.

Interview

I was contacted by a Hr Manager and had a phone interview. The interview had basic questions and then behavioral questions. Next day I was contacted for an in person interview with the Director and then an manager interview followed by Hr Round again for salary Negotiation.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if senior person does not reply to your quarries??   1 Answer

Negotiation

NIl

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Kobster.com (Chennai (India)) in September 2015.

Interview

4 rounds of interview which explores all the possible skill sets of a candidate and thorough check if the candidate will be able to grow the company rather than getting a job from the company

Interview Questions

• It takes a lot more to know "what they expect" than to analyze "what questions will they ask"   1 Answer

Negotiation

Nil

Head Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a year or more. I interviewed at Kobster.com.

Interview

Interview took place through a reference. HR almost called at the same day followed with a Co- Founder Round on next day. After that it took almost 10 days to get the offer letter .
    HR is some what slow and also the management has a very lazy attitude on the same. No Change in past 1 year.
    You will be having a good place to experimenting your new ideas.Employee are given equal opportunity to work. Good environment to work but growth is questionable .

Kobster.com Response

Nov. 12, 2016 – Senior Manager - HR

Dear Applicant,

Thank you for your review. Our on-boarding process involves various verification levels which would require time to finalize and proceed. We regret that the time taken was

User Experience Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Kobster.com (Chennai (India)) in October 2015.

Interview

Applied through LinkedIn and got call a few days after from the co-founder. I had a phone interview with him for 30 minute or so. I explained about my previous employer, my reason for leaving, my future goals & my educational background.

He listened me well and asked about my professional qualifications. Explained. Then, got a mail after few days to attend a face-to-face interview at the office. Office was pretty small at the time, but I had the belief that "Small & Focused People Can Bring Big Changes" and went ahead with the interview.

Interview was very easy for me as I was prepared and strong enough in UX concepts. He asked me few thoughtful questions about the implementation of UX across all areas of business. He asked me to give a plan for designing an app aimed at a specific audience. He didn't ask me to design but asked me to the process behind my ideas. That was good.

Then the salary negotiation took place for a week or so. Then I settled with a decent amount and got the offer.

Interview Questions

• What process will you follow to design a mobile app for the Chief Finance Officer of a company to track all the spending happening day-to-day basis?   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.