Kindred Hospitals Interview Questions

Updated Dec. 1, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 370 of over 370 interviews

Recruiter11%
2.4
HardAverageEasy

Kindred Hospitals

Application

I interviewed at Kindred Hospitals

Interview

Straight forward. Brush up on your clinical and diagnoses. Show that you are a team player and able to do tribute to education, ie fieldwork coordinator, team lead, presentations. Dress appropriately, come early and ask about the team and facility.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about a time when you encountered a difficult patient/family and how did you resolve it?
    Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Kindred Hospitals (Los Angeles, CA)

Interview

fined jog opening website and applied online with my resume, and certificate received an email for an interview schedule, and set up time, an on-site normal interview with two interviewers.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

The latest conversations about Healthcare

Join the conversation on

Healthcare

84.3K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/medicine-2/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.ca&utm_campaign=Interviews&utm_content=Industry-content-integrated-Interviews&utm_term=Kindred Hospitals~8220
Join the conversation on

Kindred Hospitals

Application

I interviewed at Kindred Hospitals

Interview

quick and simple Company was helpful and holistic they are welcoming and engaged. I would defiantly interview again. very professional They interviewed me in a conference room with 3 interviewers

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Kindred Hospitals

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Kindred Hospitals

Interview

The interview was very short, and not very many questions were asked. It might have been ~15 minutes total. It was a very kind and respectful conversation! It was a positive experience! The majority of the interview focused on previous experience I had and explanation of what would be expected of me on the job and the environment of the hospital.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Kindred Hospitals

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kindred Hospitals

Interview

Very responsive and quick to offer position after interview. Interview was a phone interview and no in person interview was required. Some questions were asked about experience in health care although position is administrative

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Ontario, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Kindred Hospitals (Ontario, CA) in Sep. 2022

Interview

I connected with the recruiter through the career website. There was a lot of back and forth for a few weeks because they were busy but I finally got an interview. Very easy going and simple interview.

Interview Questions
  • Why did you choose to be a nurse? Why did you pick this company?

Kindred Hospitals

Application

I interviewed at Kindred Hospitals

Interview

Came prepared for an interview, instead spent 5 minutes in the room with the clinical director - 3 of them were her looking over my resume in silence for the first time, another 2 telling me that me being a new grad is a problem. That was a waste of time and instantly crossed this place out of the list of prospective employers. Being a new graduate nurse does not automatically establish my value on a job market.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Kindred Hospitals

Application

I interviewed at Kindred Hospitals

Interview

They set up an appointment and ghosted me before I even had the chance to interview. Waste of time and very unprofessional. That is not how you do things and I will not air the recruiter or the manager but I was very disappointed.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Louisville, KY

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 months. I interviewed at Kindred Hospitals (Louisville, KY)

Interview

Met with 3 attorneys and an HR employee, one on one. HR employee was very positive and covered a lot of information about the company. Spoke with each attorney about their needs.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about a time you faced a challenge at work.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Kindred Hospitals (Miami, FL)

Interview

I was contacted for an interview, scheduled the interview with the recruiter. Interviewer did not show, reached out to the recruiter who scheduled another interview and then they both ghosted me. I never actually got to the the interview. Very disappointing.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 370 Interviews