Keystone Environmental Interview Questions

Updated Jun. 23, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 7 of over 7 interviews

2.4
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Keystone Environmental

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Burnaby, BC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Keystone Environmental (Burnaby, BC) in Jun. 2021

Interview

Had a video interview with HR and team leader. The whole process lasted no longer than 30 min. They didn’t seem to prepare any questions and just winged it. After that, never heard back about their final decision. Very unprofessional HR

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about your experience
    Answer Question
1 person found this interview helpful

Keystone Environmental

Application

I interviewed at Keystone Environmental

Interview

not very challenge but decent. some questions were a little bit tough. however, i feel the interviewers did not check interviewees background through the interview. the whole process was roughly one hour.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

The latest conversations about Consulting

132 Comments

Consulting

412.1K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/consulting/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.ca&utm_campaign=Interviews&utm_content=Industry-content-integrated-Interviews&utm_term=Keystone Environmental~758755
Join the conversation on

Anonymous Employee in Burnaby, BC

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Keystone Environmental (Burnaby, BC) in Sep. 2020

Interview

A lot less questions than I expected, it was a lot more of an explanation of the company and position to see where I would fit within it! They were really personable and made me feel less nervous over the process.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Keystone Environmental

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Keystone Environmental

Interview

The HR manager first conducted a phone interview asking some basic questions then had me in for the in-person one. The interview was with him and the department lead. Fairly casual questions.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Keystone Environmental

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Keystone Environmental

Interview

Had an informal chat over the phone, only a few questions were asked as the position was seasonal and I was able to start straight away. The position came up straight after I graduated from university so was a good opportunity. The company did state from the beginning that the hours would be long and the work physically demanding. The whole process was very quick and efficient.

Interview Questions
  • Do you have your own car? What do you know of the company? Previous experience ?

Keystone Environmental

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Keystone Environmental

Interview

Keystone takes great care to make sure they hire the right person for the job. They have a two step process. First was with the President and the COO, and the second with the team. The interview was challenging. Be prepared to defend every item on your resume. During the interview it did feel as if they were looking to trip you up, so preparation and confidence was key.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Burnaby, BC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Keystone Environmental (Burnaby, BC) in Aug. 2014

Interview

Pretty simple. Behaviour-based questions with the head of HR, project manager, and President. Looked at the background and answered questions on previous experience with a competitor. HR mostly led the questioning

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
RSS Feed</>Embed