KLM Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

KLM Interview Questions

Interviews at KLM

3.1

Machine Operator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Valencia, CA (US)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at KLM (Valencia, CA (US)).

Interview

hire thruogh a temp agency coworker are not frienly

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wilmington, DE (US)

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at KLM (Wilmington, DE (US)) in August 2009.

Interview

The interview process was very easy. the one who interviewed me was very nice and accommodating, and he made me feel relaxed. I was able to communicate effectively with him. He asked me about my work experience and we talked a little about my duties at my previous job. H e also told me what my duties were
    going to be if I was offered the job. I was asked to come for a second interview. I would like to tell aspiring candidates that they must be prepare for everything in this life for it is not the will to win but it is the will to prepare to win that counts

Interview Questions

• do you have any questions for me?   1 Answer

It was commission and I didn't have available transportation then to be going around seeking for customers

Customer Service Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at KLM (Dallas, TX (US)) in April 2015.

Interview

I was refereed by a friend. my friend called my one day and ask me if i wanted to go for an interview and i say yes. when i got there every one was very friendly. so did my interview with the station manger, and after the interview. i got the job right way.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Humble, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at KLM (Humble, TX (US)) in November 2018.

Interview

It was a very easy going interview. They were very nice and respectful. The interview only lasted at about 30 or so minutes. They called me in for a second interview after that.

Interview Questions

• Why am I qualified for this job?   1 Answer

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kampong Baharu Nilai (Malaysia)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at KLM (Kampong Baharu Nilai (Malaysia)) in June 2016.

Interview

Normal interview session nothing tough.
    But waited a long queue (10 people at least)
    Maintenance manager and deputy maintenance manager was the interviewer and the interview continue even after office hour

Interview Questions

• What is your favourite EASA module ? Tell me what you know ?   Answer Question

Cabin Crew Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bombaie (Democratic Republic of Congo)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at KLM (Bombaie (Democratic Republic of Congo)) in April 2017.

Interview

It just took only one day i applied online i was very happy to do that i was very self confident to do that i hoped to pass the exam

Cabin Crew Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seoul (South Korea)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at KLM (Seoul (South Korea)) in September 2014.

Interview

you need to pass 3 interviews. the first with the personnel executive from the KLM office in Korea and the second with the dutch personnel executive and the final interview with the dutch personnel executive for almost one hour

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Amsterdam (Netherlands)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at KLM (Amsterdam (Netherlands)) in May 2017.

Interview

KLM constantly offer full time jobs for customer service people, however what they pay 1910 euros a month is a total disgrace considering the language skills required. I applied online and was contacted for an interview with a lady and a man. I was lead into an interview room passing staff members that all looked lke they had 6 moths to live, I have never seen so much depression in peoples faces.

Interview Questions

• When are recruiters going to recruit and ask real questions rather than the normal trend, why do you want to work here, give an example of something you did, quite the basic text book crap. The lady interviewing me made me realize the importance of living as a human being because she had no human emotion what so ever, I don't know why she was so hostile to me but she lacked communication skills and she did not know how to smile or say thank you, I would not want to work in KLM if she had offered me a job on the spot I am afraid I would have to decline. I don't agree with paid slavery where your paid peanuts as if you are a monkey. My age and work experience does scare employers away, but this is the age of discrimination as we all know.   1 Answer

Operations Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Amsterdam (Netherlands)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at KLM (Amsterdam (Netherlands)) in October 2018.

Interview

First a telephone conversation and then in-person interview with a recruiter and a manager. Took about one hour. They asked about my previous experiences and resume. The recruiter was silent almost all the time.

User Experience Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at KLM in April 2019.

Interview

I attempted to apply for two positions with KLM (3 months apart). My experience was not positive. After trying to apply using their online portal, both times I received an error message that my application could not be received and that they were experiencing technical difficulties.

Both times, I reached out to the recruiter who's name, email, and number were provided alongside this error message. The first time, the recruiter responded a few days after I sent an email. They were asking for me to send my resume through. I sent my resume, and the recruiter never acknowledged receipt. I sent a follow-up email without attachments in case my email was being filtered into junk. The recruiter never responded to me after several attempts to connect.

The second time, I emailed the recruiter (a different recruiter than the first time) with my resume to let them know that their system was experiencing technical issues. The recruiter asked me to try again because these issues were solved. I encountered the same error message after attempting on several browsers. After communicating this to the recruiter, they asked me to send through my resume via email (which I already had). I did, and asked them to confirm receipt. After several days, I still hadn't heard back from the recruiter. I decided to call instead. Someone else answered the phone, recorded my number, and said that the recruiter would call me back as soon as they were out of a meeting. I waited, and yet never heard back from the recruiter.

A very disappointing experience given that I was not even able to apply. I expected more from such a good company, with such a promising job posting.

Interview Questions

• Can you send me your resume?   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.