Joe Fresh Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

Interviews at Joe Fresh

2.3

Textile Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Joe Fresh (New York, NY (US)) in August 2018.

Interview

I met the head of textile women's department. I was asked to describe who I was and what I did in my previous schools and jobs. After showing my portfolio, he wanted to know my desired salary.

Interview Questions

• What was my desired salary?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Joe Fresh (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

I spoke to the head manager for 10 minutes. He is there for a typical interview. He is observing your social behavior, if you dress well, if you are well-spoken. You should have these qualities when working sales in retail. It was an easy going interview, they do not expect so much from an entry level retail position like this. We had an interview on the floor in one of the side rooms.

Interview Questions

• When are you available to work in the week?   1 Answer

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Joe Fresh (New York, NY (US)) in November 2015.

Interview

Horribly unprofessional! The two women who interviewed me came in late and were totally unprepared. They didn't have any questions prepared for me. They stuttered and stammered and took long pauses to read my resume. They even asked me the same question twice! One woman who worked in social media was so rude. She cut me off during my responses and when walking me out after the interview she simple asked if I knew the way out and left me in the hall to find my way out.

Interview Questions

• What type of marketing you interested in?   1 Answer

The extreme unprofessional and rudeness of the women who interviewed me.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Joe Fresh (New York, NY (US)) in September 2015.

Interview

Brief 1 on 1 interview with the manager, they ask general questions related to your personal goals and how you fit. Ask about your skills and where you see yourself in 5 years. Also expect you to know about the company's history.

Visual Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Joe Fresh (New York, NY (US)) in July 2015.

Interview

It was a very simple interview. I just came in 10 minutes early and there were several other girls waiting to be interviewed as well. They had me sit down in the store as I waiting and I spoke to the other employees since they were very nice towards me. It felt like a very relaxed environment.

Interview Questions

• They asked me what clothing brands would I buy with 1 million dollars.
      They asked me what experience in customer service I had.
      What is my best and worst quality.   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Joe Fresh.

Interview

Applied online, got an interview right away. Was interviewed one on one. There was a large group of candidates, so they took approximately 5 minutes with each. Simple questions about past experiences.

Interview Questions

• What can you contribute to joe fresh? What are your strengths and weaknesses?   Answer Question

Assistant General Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Joe Fresh.

Interview

bad hr communication with person they wanted to hire. They did not care about me they wanted to talk all about there company and how many awards they have and not what qualifications that I have to help them.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Joe Fresh (New York, NY (US)) in January 2015.

Interview

I had a one-on-one interview but some people had group interviews. My interview was really straightforward and easy. It was held at the Joe Fresh 34th street location and it was with the talent recruiter who was pretty cool. It lasted about 15 minutes max - I didn't think I would get the offer but I did.

Visual Merchandiser Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Joe Fresh (New York, NY (US)) in October 2014.

Interview

My initial interview was performed as a group in the fitting rooms. We were each asked to introduce ourselves and then went straight into interview questions. The interviewer would ask a question and we could each answer in no particular order. It seemed pretty basic. After the initial question and answer session they would let us back out to have a seat and wait (some people were let go at this point). Then what would be the more fit candidates were called in for the second set of group interviews but it would just be yourself and another candidate instead of the group of 5 from the beginning.

Stock Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Joe Fresh (New York, NY (US)) in August 2014.

Interview

I applied online and was called in for an interview the following week. I interviewed with the store manager for about 10 minutes. He was very nice and laid back.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.