Jio Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

Jio Interview Questions

Interviews at Jio

2.8

Frontend Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Jio (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

It was 3 round interview with 2 round of coding questions related to practical ability to code in JavaScript. Also some basics conceptual question arised during the coding related to JS basics.

Sales Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Jio (New York, NY (US)) in February 2019.

Interview

I'm good in problem solving,my key skill is attract peaple and to convince them easily, I'm eager to work for the company like jio infocom. And I think that this is the best place for starting my career.

Assistant Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Jio.

Interview

I was called for interview for a role of iOS developer .The interview process is smooth and they keep u updated about your further selection rounds As i was a fresher they made sure we go through three different rounds of selection The aptitude consists of three 3 different section first section consisting 50 question pure based on language next is logical and quantitive

Interview Questions

• Well tell the difference bt url and dns what r the uses of port in communication a program in java can ftp be accomplished using udp etc   6 Answers
    • Any specialization in app development knowledge of HTML and other web services and concept of OOP Moore circuit and final year project   1 Answer

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Jio.

Interview

Basic Aptitude questions-Easy,
    Technical round ( most imp round - had questions from telecommunication,signals, control system, electronic device circuits, analog circuits, information theory)
    This was followed by another online quick aptitude session. 50 questions in 12 mins. Easy to crack
    Technical Interview round - questions on projects and telecommunication
    Last Technical round - easy one..basic questions on satellite communication

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Jio in February 2012.

Interview

The company had a technical and an HR round. Questions pertained to all the courses I had in college and was 1 hour long. At the end of the interview, they were impressed with my knowledge in all courses I took.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation

C++ Developer Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at Jio.

Interview

Two rounds of interviews each lasted for 60-70 minutes.
    Both the rounds did start on time, the interviewers were friendly and extremely co-operative.

HR should be prompt about booking the time slot for the interview. I received the meeting invite just less than 12 hours prior.

Interview Questions

• Round 1:
      Interviewers: Two SSEs

C++ concepts and OS concepts.

C++ OOPS concepts
      fork, exec
      mutex, semaphores
      stack, heap
      static methods, abstract classes, internals of runtime polymorphism

Round 2:
      Interviewers: Two PMs

C++ and OS concepts, SIP protocol:

Topics covered:
      size of an empty class, a virtual method
      macro and inline function in C
      void and int ptr
      SIP transaction, dialog
      Response to non-2xx responses
      SIP headers (via, record route, branch, tag)

NB: These are some of the topics that were discussed in the interview.   Answer Question

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Jio (New Delhi (India)).

Interview

I applied for the role of a non-voice representative for AJIO. There were a total of five rounds wherein there was the first HR round, an assessment in the start to check your grammar. Then there was a mock chat on WhatsApp (since I interviewed for a chat process), a typing test, and a client round on WhatsApp video call. I assume the process would be much quicker and simpler if it was a F2F interview. Considering the current pandemic, the whole process was completed online. The first round was on 4th July and the final uploading of documents was done yesterday - so it took almost 10 days.

Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview

Interview

First round was conducted online on amcat platform and second round was telephonic call.Anyways ,I wasn't able to convert .But overall the experience was nice.please prepare more on recent technology and about jio to perform better.

S S E(Senior Software Engineer) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Jio (Hyderabad (India)) in July 2020.

Interview

Interview experience was pathetic. The guy who was taking interview he was asking wired question and when I asked follow up question he was confused and try to explain here and there, when I went into more detail follow up he said leave it we will move to another question and like that. Interviewer also not sure what he was asking.

Interview Questions

• find the max area formed by rectangle in histogram bar chart.   Answer Question

Graduate Engineering Trainee GET Interview

Anonymous Employee in Talcher (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Jio (Talcher (India)) in July 2020.

Interview

First we had given tha Amcat test from home consisting of Aptitude and coding that took almost an hour and next was the online interview consisting interview panel that took my interview through jio meet.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself?
      Describe your projects?
      What do you mean by pointers?
      What are static variables?   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.