International Institute for Sustainable Development Interview Questions

Updated Jun 7, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 2 of over 2 interviews

2.0
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at International Institute for Sustainable Development

International Institute for Sustainable Development

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at International Institute for Sustainable Development

Interview

The interview process was straightforward. First, you are asked to submit a video about yourself and your professional experience, then, you are invited to a panel interview. I was pretty sure I didn't get the job after the panel interview, however, they took too long to write back after the interview, which I thought was a bit disrespectful given the time and effort I had put into this process.

Interview Questions
  • They were interested in my previous experiences in change management.
    Answer Question
Be the first to find this interview helpful

International Institute for Sustainable Development

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at International Institute for Sustainable Development

Interview

Terrible experience. One way video interview with no response/follow up post completion. Not only do they not allow candidates to ask questions, they also ghost after you send a video recording of yourself performing like a monkey. Unsuitable recruitment practices.

Interview Questions
  • How did you hear about the role ?
  • Why is gender important in adaptation?
4 people found this interview helpful
RSS Feed</>Embed

Popular Careers with International Institute for Sustainable Development Job Seekers

JobsSalariesInterviews

Work at International Institute for Sustainable Development? Share Your Experiences

International Institute for Sustainable Development logo