Cover image for Innomar Strategies

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

Innomar Strategies Interview Questions

Updated Dec 11, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 40 of over 40 interviews

Recruiter8%
2.7
HardAverageEasy

Innomar Strategies

Application

I interviewed at Innomar Strategies

Interview

Easy overall, classic interview questions, like tell me about yourself and your experience. Why do you like this job ( if you have previous experiments same job), why do you look for another job etc.

Interview Questions
  • How do you feel about overtime?
    Answer Question

Innomar Strategies

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Innomar Strategies

Interview

The interview process was standard. There was an Initial phone interview with the recruiter to go over position and my background. I was contacted for the next round. The second interview was in person with the hiring manager.

Interview Questions
  • Describe a challenging situation and what you did to deal with it.

The latest conversations about Healthcare

Join the conversation on

Healthcare

123.3K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/medicine-2/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.ca&utm_campaign=Interviews&utm_content=Industry-content-integrated-Interviews&utm_term=Innomar Strategies~437142
Join the conversation on

Got a burning question about Innomar Strategies? Just ask!

On Fishbowl, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Innomar Strategies employees and get real answers from people on the inside.

What's Fishbowl
Ask a Question

Anonymous Employee in Oakville, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Innomar Strategies (Oakville, ON) in Sept 2022

Interview

Good interview process. Pre-screening was done to determine my fit with the job. Very professional individuals. They verified my history and qualifications. Polite and cordial. Also informed me about next steps.

Interview Questions
  • There were a number of situational questions.

Innomar Strategies

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Innomar Strategies

Interview

Was contacted directly by a recruiter for a position, set up an interview for the following week. The interview went well and had your general interview questions. There was two managers interviewing me, at the end of the interview they said "you can expect to hear back from us by the end of the next week". OK great. Well guess what, the end of the next week comes and radio silence. I reach out to both managers for an update. Not only did neither of them get back to me, one of them sent their HR rep to email me informing me that the position I interviewed for "will be closing due to the business needs changing"... um ok? Why did you waste my time interviewing me then? Again they reached out to ME. Very unprofessional if you ask me. And pretty lame that the hiring manager themself couldn't tell me this directly.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Innomar Strategies

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Innomar Strategies

Interview

3 phases. The first with HR, hiring manager and director. Almost all the questions are behavioural questions. Make sure you know the company`s history and study the types of products that they have.

Interview Questions
  • tell me about yourself, tell me a time that you need to handle a difficult situation.

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Innomar Strategies (Toronto, ON)

Interview

Very easy and basic interview, kind interviewers. Mass interview event … had to wait 45 mins for a turn. Simple questions asking for examples from past experiences. They give you a chance to state your desired salary as well as ask any questions.

Interview Questions
  • What is your strengths as a worker?

Innomar Strategies

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Innomar Strategies in Apr 2022

Interview

Invited for a phone screening. Was invited to book a time using Calendly and once that time came, the interviewer didn’t even bother to call. Didn’t hear from them again. Waste of time.

Interview Questions
  • “Book a time slot so we can actively ignore you and waste your time”

Innomar Strategies

Application

I interviewed at Innomar Strategies

Interview

Entrevue décontractée et amical tout en restant professionnel. L’entrevue à durée une heure. Plusieurs questions par rapport à la vie professionnelle ont été posées. J’ai senti que le bien être des employés est important. C’était parfait!

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Innomar Strategies

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Innomar Strategies

Interview

Initial Interview with HR after which an interview with the hiring manager was scheduled. Talked about experience and background with HR. The interview with hiring manager had a few behavioral questions but the majority was talking about experiences.

Interview Questions
  • Talk about experience; what is the hardest challenge experience and how you overcame it
2 people found this interview helpful

Innomar Strategies

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Innomar Strategies in Apr 2021

Interview

Very simple and straightforward. There were no hard or surprise questions, all interview questions were standard. The interviewer was very nice and kind, while another interviewer (who did not ask any questions) took notes. They both seems very interested with what I had to say, and were both very welcoming.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 40 Interviews

Innomar Strategies Interviews FAQs

Glassdoor users rated their interview experience at Innomar Strategies as 63.0% positive with a difficulty rating score of 2.67 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty). Candidates interviewing for Pharmacovigilance Associate and Nurse Case Manager rated their interviews as the hardest, whereas interviews for Reimbursement Specialist and Case Manager roles were rated as the easiest.

The hiring process at Innomar Strategies takes an average of 32 days when considering 39 user submitted interviews across all job titles. Candidates applying for Project Manager had the quickest hiring process (on average 14 days), whereas Case Manager roles had the slowest hiring process (on average 76 days).

Common stages of the interview process at Innomar Strategies according to 39 Glassdoor interviews include:

Phone Interview: 34.72%