Industry Dynamics Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

Industry Dynamics Interview Questions

Interviews at Industry Dynamics

1.6

Managing Director Interview

Interview

HR Team always do first round of selection and interviews and the move to relevant dept manger. Make sure you respect the HR Team and don't think them trivial

Sales Executive Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Industry Dynamics.

Interview

The process was very quick, one interview and I got the job. In retrospect I needed time to reflect whether the role was right for me (it wasn't) a second interview should have been given.

Interview Questions

• They didn't ask any specific questions, they just introduced the role, and decided I could do it!   1 Answer

Conference Producer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Industry Dynamics (Toronto, ON).

Interview

I had one phone interview and two follow up in person interviews. First interview in person was with their HR coordinator which then i was selected to be on the next round of interviews. The second interview was with my direct boss and the office manager.

Interview Questions

• Asked about my experiences, it was mostly school and internships. Also gave me a homework assignment to complete   Answer Question

Product Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Industry Dynamics (Toronto, ON) in August 2013.

Interview

Two part interview - First round consisted of a behavioural interview. Then I was asked to build a project between round 1 and 2. The second round interview consisted of a behavioural and project presentation with Q&A

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your time-management philosophy   1 Answer

Negotiation

I didn't negotiate at first, but I negotiated my promotions thereafter. Always negotiate.

Corporate Sales Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Industry Dynamics (Toronto, ON).

Interview

Straight forward phone screen - why I wanted to work there.
    One interview with the recruiter
    - Explained Compensation - Base + Commission package. Explained about the company.
    - Asked about my sales experience, provided some examples on selling

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation. You start at 25k., everyone does.

Delegate Sales Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Industry Dynamics (London, England (UK)) in February 2014.

Interview

1 interview only to my big surprise!! I was not impressed but I was desperate for the job so accepted the offer. It didn't take long to realise how poor the product were and how flat the structure was - no opportunities to progress!!!

Delegate Sales Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Industry Dynamics (London, England (UK)) in November 2011.

Interview

After submitting a CV (no cover letter required), I got a phone call the next day to set up a phone interview, which took place a day after that. The phone interview was nice and easy - very friendly - and just to establish that you could assert yourself over the phone with confidence. As far as I can recall, there was no bout of interview questioning as such at this stage.

The 1:1 interview was also quick and amicable, mostly explaining how the commission structure worked. The questions asked involved when I had successfully persuaded someone to a different point of view, why I wanted a career in sales, and how I would describe myself.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I was able to

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Industry Dynamics in June 2012.

Interview

It was not a long process. Poor questions, didn't explain the job role at all well. Didn't answer my questions accurately. Didn't seem to understand my questions. Appeared to be a robot that could not deviate from the set interview process. Made grand promises that were hyperbole but you can only have faith and hope a future employer would not lie to your face and expect you to forget once you start the job.

Interview Questions

• We normally offer £18k starting, we value you at £20, would you accept?   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.