IG Wealth Management Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

2.3

1. Featured Interview

Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Winnipeg, MB

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at IG Wealth Management (Winnipeg, MB) in May 2015.

Interview

The process to interview was relatively easy. The interview was completed remotely via video conferencing. It was a group panel of 2 individuals, 1 from Winnipeg and another from a Toronto office. Both provided a great experience is navigating the IG process and detailing as much information of IG and expectations.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to leave (or have left) your current job?   1 Answer

Conseiller financier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Montreal, QC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at IG Wealth Management (Montreal, QC) in March 2016.

Interview

Rencontre avec le conseiller, avec le directeur de division, ensuite avec le directeur de région pour valider le fit. Des permis sont necessaires à l'embauche; permi d'Assurance et de fonds mutuel. S'en vient aussi le titre de planificateur financier et etre membre de l'OCRCVM

Interview Questions

• Pourquoi souhaitez-vous etre conseiller financier chez nous ?   Answer Question

Quality Assurance Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Winnipeg, MB

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at IG Wealth Management (Winnipeg, MB).

Interview

It was a two part process. I was initially interviewed by Randstad. Then, Career center manager and the QA leads did a panel interview with me. Lots of analytical and technical questions.

Interview Questions

• What is white box and black box testing and when do you decide which one to use?
      What tools have you used in testing and what can you recommend and why?   Answer Question

Consultant Interview

Interview

Submit application online even if referred
    Complete personal assessment quiz
    If green lighted move on to 1hr talent acquisition video interview
    Meet with regional director - can happen before the whole process

Systems Analyst Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at IG Wealth Management.

Interview

2 rounds of interviews, combination of behaviour questions and technical questions. You’ll have phone interview with HR first then interview with manager. After interviews, you’ll wait for the result. You’ll need to provide references and do background check if you’re selected.

Financial Advisor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at IG Wealth Management.

Interview

received an online assessment or so-called personality test, after passed the test, received a phone call for an interview. interviewed with one recruiter and one manager. The process took one or two weeks.

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at IG Wealth Management (Toronto, ON) in October 2019.

Interview

Got the phone call interview through a friend referral. The regional manager asked questions really fast and didn't give me a chance to ask her questions. Overall, I did not feel comfortable at the end of the interview.

Interview Questions

• Questions were basic: tell me about yourself, why did this position attract you, what challenges are you expecting at this position, why did I quit the previous job and what were my salary expectations.   Answer Question

Operation Services Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Winnipeg, MB

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at IG Wealth Management (Winnipeg, MB) in August 2019.

Interview

My job experiences were in my resume. They should have screened the applicants first. If they think an applicant exceeded the qualifications then no one’s time should be wasted.

Wealth Planning Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at IG Wealth Management.

Interview

The interview process took a bit more than 3 weeks and happened in three steps:

1) call with management asking behavioral questions for 20 minutes

2) call with management asking technical questions for 45 minutes

3) in person interview at the office doing a case study

Interview Questions

• How do you value fixed income securities in rising interest rate environment?   Answer Question

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at IG Wealth Management.

Interview

An online assessment is required to finish before next step. Face-to-face interviews with basic behavior questions about why IG and what you can contribute to the company. Ask about career path and five years plan.

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Calgary, AB

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at IG Wealth Management (Calgary, AB) in February 2019.

Interview

Very in-depth and friendly, the interviewer addressed possible challenges and screened my skills. Details of compensation and benefits were reviewed in detail. Some pole game was also conducted. The Division Director was very helpful in assessing my strengths, pinpoining weaknesses, and in general helped me to judge how my personality sits with the business.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.