IBI Group Interview Questions

Updated Oct 2, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 86 of over 86 interviews

Employee Referral10%
2.7
HardAverageEasy

IBI Group

Application

I interviewed at IBI Group

Interview

It was a one-day virtual interview event through Indeed. Register preferred time prior interview day, and connect to an Indeed interview platform via email. And you will get a text when your line is up. Then you start a 1:1 interview.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about yourself and why you are fit for the position
    Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 months. I interviewed at IBI Group (Toronto, ON)

Interview

Very uptight proposal manager who didnt make me feel comfortable at all. The BD manager was nicer. They made me do a test the first time, called me for a second interview and hadnt even bothered to check the test. They wasted a lot of time in between and had no real answer when I asked them what the general path to grow in the role was. The recruiter didnt bother giving me an update till I finally followed up on my own.

Interview Questions
  • How many proposals can you handle at one given time

IBI Group

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at IBI Group

Interview

The interview process is quite well organized, and communication is also very clearly done. I first had a recruiter interview and then next was with the manager of the team.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at IBI Group (Toronto, ON)

Interview

There was first a phone interview with someone in Talent Acquisition. Then a follow up video panel interview with 6 people. The video interview lasted about 30 minutes. There were no personality or situational questions. Only questions pertaining to skills and knowledge of programs.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at IBI Group (Toronto, ON) in Jun 2021

Interview

Initial call with HR. General profile talk and background + experience on call . 2nd interview take home test. The HR recruiter could not find my submission for a week in the mail. After they did, they were not able to extract the content of zip file, but eventually it worked. Later, no reply for 2 and half weeks. So I mailed, for which they replied to move with other candidate because of overwhelming response. Did not receive any follow-up evaluation for the screening test . Below par experience and nothing to gain as per candidates' perspective.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at IBI Group (Toronto, ON) in Jun 2021

Interview

It was a phone interview for 30 minutes. I was notified by email and select a time in calendar for the interview. It was a wide range of time span to select

Interview Questions
  • What were my previous experiences? Why do I need this position? How would I communicate with my colleagues?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at IBI Group (Salt Lake City, UT) in Jun 2021

Interview

It was OK. The three principals who interviewed all had a certain indifference and fed-up look to their face before I had even begun to speak. The way questions were asked felt a little unprofessional.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

IBI Group

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at IBI Group in May 2021

Interview

First is self-introduction(about 3min) Do you have relevant work experience? Then select a few works to introduce. (about 15min) The interviewer will ask questions about your work. Finally, They will ask behavioral questions (about 10min)

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

IBI Group

Application

I interviewed at IBI Group

Interview

Went through the resume and work experiences to understand if I was a good fit for the job and team. Going through the job description to see if i had experiences related to the job

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

IBI Group

Application

I interviewed at IBI Group

Interview

An initial phone screening asking generic questions like "tell me about yourself" and "Where do you see yourself in 5 years" followed by a highest-and-best-use task a week later. The task determines whether or not you receive further interviews.

Interview Questions
  • generic questions like "tell me about yourself" and "Where do you see yourself in 5 years"
Viewing 1 - 10 of 86 Interviews