Huxley Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

Huxley Interview Questions

Interviews at Huxley

3.2

Junior Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at Huxley (New York, NY (US)) in June 2010.

Interview

Huxley calls you immediately after emailing them your resume, and then they arranged two Skype interviews with me to discuss/interview me for the position.

Interview Questions

I didn't pursue the opportunity after they asked me to cover the travel costs for a face-to-face interview in New York. Paying for an interview they've required for me to attend made they think less of the company.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Huxley.

Interview

They just ask about you and your resume. They don't have any positions but they will ask you everything about your interviews and hiring manager's names for some reason.
    Also they will ask you to give few tests with companies having only 1/2 reviews on glassdoor. Those companies dont really exist
    It's a fraud organization with false hopes.

Interview Questions

• Tell me names of the companies you are interviewed with?
      tell me the name of those hiring managers   Answer Question

Staff Accountant Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Huxley in April 2017.

Interview

I spoke with a rep at Huxley regarding the role and the interview process with the client. He claimed he was going to submit my information to the client but after a week he stopped emailing or responding to my emails. Very unprofessional. Would never work with an agency that cant be bothered to follow up/return calls/emails.

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Huxley.

Interview

Most UNPROFESSIONAL interview process. It is disturbing that one will ask you "what kind of girl you are at a party", as well as "how much do you drink on the weekends". I am disturbed by this company.

IT Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Huxley (New York, NY (US)) in March 2012.

Interview

After sending my resume I got an initial brief call confirming the details of my resume. About a week later I got another call asking more questions about my educational background and any work experience. They are a recruiter and were recruiting for an entry level IT position at a financial services company in NY but were accepting resumes from IT and Econ/Finance majors.

Interview Questions

• What in particular interests you about what you studied.   Answer Question

Senior Business Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at Huxley (Chicago, IL (US)) in March 2014.

Interview

This consisted of a telephone interview, followed by a face to face interview and a presentation.

Interview Questions

• What are your strengths as a manager?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Yes, there was some flexibility

Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at Huxley (New York, NY (US)) in August 2008.

Interview

Grilling but well worth it to ensure that only the best people are hired. Mademe feel confident that I would only be working with the best people.

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Huxley (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

it was a grueling 3 day process. They made it so hard for a terrible experience. One of the days I had almost 8 interviews in one day. They all asked me the same questions and all had the same robotic, monotonous description of the job.

Interview Questions

• What was the hardest thing you've ever gone through in your life?   Answer Question

Recruiter Interview

Interview

Vey unprofessional interview overall, worst experience with an interview I have had thus far. They grill you for answers and won't stop until they hear exactly what they want to hear.

Interview Questions

• If you want to work for us why are you interviewing at other companies?   Answer Question

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Huxley (Boston, MA (US)) in May 2014.

Interview

Phone screen, then two interviews on the same day. Met with the two top people at the office. Questions weren't all that difficult. They had one part where you had to role play and pretend to sell your school club to the interviewer. I didn't have any sales experience so I wasn't very good.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.