Huxley Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

Huxley Interview Questions

Interviews at Huxley

3.2

Senior Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brussels (Belgium)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Huxley (Brussels (Belgium)) in August 2018.

Interview

Entretien accompagné du business manager de la société. Il laisse toute latitude au consultant pour se présenter, poser les questions si nécessaire, n'intervient qu'au début pour la présentation de la société ce qui en tant que sénior est appréciable car respect de la façon e travailler du consultant

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Huxley.

Interview

They just ask about you and your resume. They don't have any positions but they will ask you everything about your interviews and hiring manager's names for some reason.
    Also they will ask you to give few tests with companies having only 1/2 reviews on glassdoor. Those companies dont really exist
    It's a fraud organization with false hopes.

Interview Questions

• Tell me names of the companies you are interviewed with?
      tell me the name of those hiring managers   Answer Question

Recruiting Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Huxley (Boston, MA (US)) in August 2018.

Interview

There were two phone screens with the managers. Then there was an onsite interview. The phone screens were focused around getting to know you, your background, and what you're looking for in a role. Then they asked a lot of questions about what motivates you to work hard and be resilient.

Associate Recruitment Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Huxley (Chicago, IL (US)) in August 2017.

Interview

1 initial phone screen. 1 on site interview. 1 final interview. Phone screen is easy and informative. On site interview you meet with 2 managers and go over your resume, they ask you a ton of open ended questions, then you do a sales pitch for a club you were in (Ask a lot of questions). Final interview consists of a 2 hour work sample, its easy, then you go to lunch with an employee, then you give a 10 minute presentation on the role, why you're good for it, why you would be good for the role, and why this company? Then they conduct the final interview (3 interviewers).

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Huxley.

Interview

Most UNPROFESSIONAL interview process. It is disturbing that one will ask you "what kind of girl you are at a party", as well as "how much do you drink on the weekends". I am disturbed by this company.

Staff Accountant Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Huxley in April 2017.

Interview

I spoke with a rep at Huxley regarding the role and the interview process with the client. He claimed he was going to submit my information to the client but after a week he stopped emailing or responding to my emails. Very unprofessional. Would never work with an agency that cant be bothered to follow up/return calls/emails.

Recruitment Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Interview

The recruiter I dealt with was very professional and helpful. He gave me feedback during the interview process, critiqued my final presentation, and he didn't leave me hanging when it was time to let me know whether I was moving on in the process. I wish other companies were as honest with their candidates and also gave as much feedback as Huxley because that's the only way to improve.

I had four interviews - two phone interviews, a video interview, and a five-hour in-person interview consisting of a work sample, a presentation, and then a meeting with three hiring managers. The people I dealt with during the first three interviews were fair and asked legitimate questions that related to my ability to do the job at a high level.

The issues I had with the company occurred during the final interview. One of the hiring managers showed up more than 40 minutes late for my presentation without giving any notice. The same hiring manager also did not apologize and also didn't care about my time. The interview also ran 90 minutes long, which was inconsiderate.

The hiring managers did not care about my relevant skills and experience related to the job I applied for. Instead, they bullied and verbally harassed me for a half-hour on irrelevant things that had nothing to do with whether I'd be a good fit for the job. They claimed they were "putting me under pressure", but they were making personal attacks and were extremely unprofessional. The managers need to realize this is a job and that we are not pledging a fraternity.

If you want a company that will treat you with respect and ask you fair questions during your job interview, I recommend you stay away from Huxley. I read the negative reviews on the interview process before my first interview, and unfortunately they were accurate.

Project Manager/Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Huxley.

Interview

The recruiter came off as a used car sales man. She made me take time off work with very short notice to accommodate the client. The interview went well with the client. Since then not a word out of them for the exception that there were positive comments from the client. I called, emailed and no response from the recruiter. There didn't seem to be any professionalism behind this process. It makes the client look bad when you have poor recruiters, specially after taking a formal interview. I would suggest this company trains their recruiters better on communicating positive and negative news. If you're a consultant be careful when dealing with them, huge waste of time and money.

Interview Questions

• The client asked about times when I dealt with difficult situations.   Answer Question

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Huxley (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

it was a grueling 3 day process. They made it so hard for a terrible experience. One of the days I had almost 8 interviews in one day. They all asked me the same questions and all had the same robotic, monotonous description of the job.

Interview Questions

• What was the hardest thing you've ever gone through in your life?   Answer Question

Trainee Graduate Recruitment Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Huxley (New York, NY (US)) in March 2015.

Interview

3 -4 steps. Initial phone screen - onsite interview with 3-5 managers / team leaders c. 1 hour each - final interview is where you give a short presentation followed by an interview for a couple of hours with a group of managers, directors and team leaders all together in one room.

Interview Questions

• All of the questions are competency based and designed to figure out if you are motivated by the things they can offer and have the right characteristics to be successful with them - i.e. are you motivated to make money...are you hard working etc. You need to be able to give real life examples to prove your answers.   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.