Husky Injection Molding Systems Interview Questions

Updated Oct 11, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 40 of over 40 interviews

Employee Referral12%
2.8
HardAverageEasy

Husky Injection Molding Systems

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Husky Injection Molding Systems in Sep 2021

Interview

Après la réception de mail, le premier entretien est une prise de connaissance en anglais. Appel téléphonique et échange plutôt classique au niveau RH avec une interlocutrice probablement mandatée située au Canada.

Interview Questions
  • Pourquoi souhaitez-vous quitter votre poste actuel?
    Answer Question

Husky Injection Molding Systems

Application

I interviewed at Husky Injection Molding Systems

Interview

Very friendly and they keep you inform all along. First phone interview and after face to face interview. It was just with manager hr didn’t join the interview process. After interview they call back a week later right away

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Bolton, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Husky Injection Molding Systems (Bolton, ON) in Feb 2021

Interview

Talked to HR first on phone then have interview with panel of 3 people including Software Developer and Managers , Interview was good having questions regarding my past and current companies' experiences Then gave a coding exercise to solve while sharing the screen during the test Waiting for their response as the interview went well

Interview Questions
  • 1)What are the technologies I am using at current company ? 2) Coding Exercise

Husky Injection Molding Systems

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Husky Injection Molding Systems

Interview

Had one screening round with the HR and was then invited to their HQ for a face to face interview. Fairly straightforward behavioural questions and a few questions about pst work experience.

Interview Questions
  • Describe a situation where you have had to resolve a conflict at your workplace?

Husky Injection Molding Systems

Application

I interviewed at Husky Injection Molding Systems

Interview

Nice interviewers, normal questions, average experience. The leader and the HR were both interviewing. They were instered in if you have been receiving other interview offers but I have no idea why they are caring about this.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Husky Injection Molding Systems (Toronto, ON) in Sep 2020

Interview

Intial phone call with Hr, easy flowing conversation about the role, benefits husky offers as well as ny qualifications and experience. Second phone interview was with team leaders, explained more about the role and duties. Asked more technical questions. Finally interview was in person, explaining mold and polishing processes. Reexplained my experience and duties at previous jobs. All conversations were easily flowing and did not seem like am interview.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Husky Injection Molding Systems

Application

I interviewed at Husky Injection Molding Systems

Interview

the HR only asks questions related to work ethics and only very few techincal questions. The people are very easy going during the interview making a good environment. After finishing HR questions the plant manager will walk in and will ask some basic techinal questions. Make sure you wear good attire.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Bolton, ON

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Husky Injection Molding Systems (Bolton, ON)

Interview

I went for a job fair. They were very inviting and overall had a smooth process. They made sure the process wasn't nerve racking. Very excited to hopefully move onto the next steps.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Burlington, VT

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Husky Injection Molding Systems (Burlington, VT)

Interview

They are very fast in response to schedule interviews. Friendly and accommodating staff. From application to interview time was less than a week. The time from the interview to the email decision was a little over a week.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Husky Injection Molding Systems

Application

I interviewed at Husky Injection Molding Systems

Interview

Ask about your software programming experience and Programmable Logic Controllers experience because you are going to work on TWINCAT. You need very specific details of your software projects if they are interested in knowing.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 40 Interviews