Hopper Interview Questions

Updated Sep 16, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 192 of over 192 interviews

Recruiter9%
Employee Referral8%
HardAverageEasy

Hopper

Application

I interviewed at Hopper

Interview

The interview was via what's app for about 25 mins. This was a new format for me however I felt very much at ease. I was impressed with how professional ths interviewer was

Interview Questions
  • How soon was I available
    Answer Question

Hopper

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hopper

Interview

The interview went so well and my interviewer made me feel so comfortable, so I wasn’t as nervous. Any questions I had were answered patiently. The interviewer explained everything as easy to understand. I’m glad I gave the time for the interview.

Interview Questions
  • What 3 things you would look for in a job and why would we hire you.

Anonymous Employee in Gainesville, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Hopper (Gainesville, TX) in Sep 2021

Interview

It is definitely something different and little hard to get used to but it's also fairly easy. Everything is done through the app called WhatsApp. You must be very quick to answer and very precise that is what they're looking for

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Hopper

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hopper in Sep 2021

Interview

I was contacted through text and then directed to Skype. The entire interview was conducted there which was weird. I was even offered a position but I’m not sure how I feel about all of this. It seems so scam-like.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Hopper

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Hopper in Sep 2021

Interview

Online interview. Just typing to answer the questions. They asked some HR questions. They will provide training and orientation so they do not care much about your specific skills. It is too easy and successful which makes me feel something weird.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Hopper

Application

I interviewed at Hopper

Interview

Screening call with a recruiter. Intro call with a team lead. Multiple rounds of technical interviews, all relatively difficult. One screening interview followed by a half day loop. Prepare for a long day

Interview Questions
  • Primarily algorithm / data structure stuff with some system design questions as well.

Hopper

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Hopper

Interview

Interesting one sided interview. Questions are shown and it starts recording right away so you don’t have much time to think, let alone read the question. Lots of example/scenario based questions.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hopper (Dallas, TX) in Aug 2021

Interview

The interview was really easy and laid back. Just a little unsettling because everything is via texted or whatapp. your interview is whatsapp, your job offer is whatsapp. you fill all your paperwork through email. Not once do you here or see a human face. It's a very unsettling feeling with so many scammers.

Interview Questions
4 people found this interview helpful

Hopper

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hopper

Interview

I was moved forward in the application process and given a challenge assessment along with further information about the role. I emailed them twice letting them know I had completed it and await their response, they never responded.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Hopper

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hopper in Aug 2021

Interview

I applied online and was sent a "challenging assignment". I have one year's experience in Galileo GDS. The assignment gave 30 seconds to answer difficult coding questions from 3 different GDS systems. It is ridiculous that the company is asking for GDS experience that would require 2+ years and only compensating $40,000. I immediately exited as it was evident the company is exploiting and underpaying employees.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 192 Interviews