- Canada - All Cities
- - Ontario
- - Toronto, ON Area
- - British Columbia
- - Kamloops, BC Area
- - Vancouver, BC Area
- United States - All Cities
- - Kansas
- - Canada, KS
- - Kentucky
- - Canada, KY
- All Candidates
- Received Offer Only
Interviews at Honda Canada
Interviews for Top Jobs at Honda Canada
- Production Associate (3)
- Customer Service Representative (2)
- Industrial Engineer (1)
- Electrical Engineering (1)
- Engineering Development Program (1)
- Sales Analyst (1)
- Engineering (1)
- Specialist (1)
- Production Support Specialist (1)
- Desktop Support Technician (1)
- Consultant (1)
- Engineer (EIT) (1)
- Office Position (1)
- Student (1)
- Junior Java Developer (1)
- Product Engineer (1)
- Equipment Engineer (1)
- Inventory Analyst - Finance (1)
- Summer Associate (1)
- Quality Engineer (1)
- Mechanical Engineer (1)
- GEAR Program (1)
- Assembly Line Worker (1)
- Bilingual Customer Relations (1)
- Sales & Production Planning Analyst (1)
- Manufacturing Associate (1)
- Most Recent
- Oldest first
- Most Difficult
I applied in-person. I interviewed at Honda Canada (Canada)
bad experience, start with physical testing. Later the interviewer asked some questions regarding the job experience. questions are typical for interviews and they preferred people without university degree. They kept asking whether i had enough mental and physical preparision.
- why your values match honda's
I interviewed at Honda Canada (Canada)
One round of pre-recorder video interviews, all behavioural questions. Questions were generic and straightforward, but were timed. There was a maximum of 3 attempts per question. You had around 30 second to think about your answer and record a response under 2 minutes.
- Why do you want to work for Honda?
I interviewed at Honda Canada (Canada)
they want to know if you are capable to perform the job and not a trouble maker they are looking to have people to spend as long as possible. lifers if possible
- how honda would help to achieve your goals
I applied through college or university. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Honda Canada (Alliston, ON) in Jun 2020
did it online during the covid panademic out break. Online component involved answering pre recorded question. within the week the hiring team informed me of the status of my application and i quickly accepted the offer
- When was a time you had to work in a team.
I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Honda Canada (Toronto, ON) in Mar 2020
Apply for website. After one month, recruiter contacted me. Next, I got an interview by SKYPE. I have not received the interview result for 5 months the reason why covid-19 pandemic. I do not know whether I can go the next step or not.
I applied through an employee referral The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Honda Canada (New Tecumseth, ON) in Oct 2019
Took 10 weeks . poor communication with HR. Very technical interview. 2 interview, one phone and one panel ( 3 people). not very personal , very focused on the technical aspects of the position rather than the soft aspects.
- 1. What is your experience with hydraulic equipment?
- 2. Any experience with structural engineering or calculations?
- 3. Do you have any exposure to electrical systems. PLC or safety PLC vision or networks?
- Your investigating a problem with poor production achievement on a piece of equipment how do you develop root cause and develop countermeasures.?
- What experience have you had with fixture design . racks jigs etc.?
I applied online. I interviewed at Honda Canada (Canada)
First interview was fantastic. Met with Hiring manager and direct report. Asked lots of behavior position focused questions. Gave a great outline of what they were looking for in the role. Second interview with Director and Vice president were terrible. Both were 20 minutes late and made me wait in lobby. Once invited into the board room interview process felt like an interrogation. I literally looked at the recruiter in the room with disgust after the comments the director was making 2 minutes into the meeting. Advise to senior management- When interviewing recruited candidates, try and make it some what appealing to work for your company. Candidates are taking time to learn about you and what your company is offering. Showing up 20 mins late for an interview you requested is not a good look at senior management in finance, especially for a strong brand like HONDA.
- Why are there gaps in your resume?
I applied through an employee referral The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Honda Canada (Alliston, ON)
Formal 30 minute interview. You are interviewed by the HR representative and unit leader of the plant you will be working in. After about 1 week they will let you know if you will be the selected candidate for the job
- Can you tolerate the physical and mental strains of working on the line
I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Honda Canada (Oshawa, ON) in Apr 2019
1 HR and 1 Manager. A small room in the university was reserved for them. 5 people were interviewed. 2nd interview was at the plant. Offers were sent out a week after
- Simple behavioral Questions. They asked about experience in the auto industry
I applied online. I interviewed at Honda Canada (Markham, ON)
Applied online, received a phone call, completed Excel skills test, went in for an "in-person" interview which lasted 15 mins. The interview started 15 mins later from the original scheduled time and it lasted only 15 mins. I felt that this "step" in the interview process could have been handled over a phone or skype call considering how short the interview was. This is the first time they are offering this new graduate program yet they seem to not have the details sorted out. There are no specifics of what the person hired is actually supposed to do. All the answers they provided relating to the specifics of the program were answered very vaguely. Disappointing how unprofessional the entire process was considering how large of a company they are.
- What do you know about Honda What do you know about the industry Biggest competitors Basic behavioural questions Basic describe yourself/experiences questions