Hilton Garden Inn Interview Questions

Updated Jun 6, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 177 of over 177 interviews

2.0
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Hilton Garden Inn

Anonymous Employee in Yakima, WA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Hilton Garden Inn (Yakima, WA)

Interview

The housekeeping supervisor was very kind, and I had my interview in the hotel dinning area. It was a great experience and I am glad I had a chance to work there.

Interview Questions
  • What skills can you contribute to this company?
    Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Lakeland, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hilton Garden Inn (Lakeland, FL) in Apr 2021

Interview

Interview went well. I interviewed with the GM of the location and she was friendly. Interview questions were average. You should always be assertive and strong. Would recommend applying to any position at this brand. There are lots of open opportunities.

Interview Questions
  • Strengths & Weaknesses How do you handle stress Examples of difficult situations

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dubai

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Hilton Garden Inn (Dubai) in Apr 2021

Interview

We greeted each other very friendly and nice. A small talk about introducing who we are than we talked about the work and its conditions and why i'd like to take part in the organization

Interview Questions
  • Why sales and marketing department?

Anonymous Employee in Boise, ID

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hilton Garden Inn (Boise, ID) in Mar 2021

Interview

Questions weren't so bad. Be prepared for scenario-based questions. As long as you're friendly and articulate, this interview shouldn't be as bad as you think. Make sure you dress formally and I had my resume on hand but they didn't ask for it.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Hilton Garden Inn (Atlanta, GA)

Interview

Thorough questions, professional, longer than most but all good conversations. One phone interview, two in person interviews and one tour of hotel and city. Met with group of staff to ask questions about the team. Final personality assessment before offer.

Interview Questions
  • What would my strategy for the first 6 months be?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Neuquén

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Hilton Garden Inn (Neuquén) in Feb 2021

Interview

Me recibió en el hotel la encargada de RRHH y me comentó como el proceso de selección y en esa oportunidad que era una. Entrevista personal. Super empatía y amable. Muy linda entrevista personal.

Interview Questions
  • Sobre como la pase en pandemia, mi vida personal, que esperaba del hotel

Anonymous Employee in Glasgow, Scotland, Scotland

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hilton Garden Inn (Glasgow, Scotland, Scotland)

Interview

Very quick interview and trial shift as they needed people to start asap. Just asked about previous experiences in housekeeping. They liked candidates who said they were happy to work whenever.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Hilton Garden Inn

Application

I interviewed at Hilton Garden Inn

Interview

The interview process was casual and relaxed at the seated area of the lobby. General questions were asked about previous work experience, interests, and strengths & weaknesses. It felt like two people getting to know each other through a casual conversation.

Interview Questions
  • What are your biggest strengths and weaknesses?

Hilton Garden Inn

Application

I interviewed at Hilton Garden Inn

Interview

The process was fairly easy and in a comfortable setting. I was able to meet with the director, f&b, and gm in order to familiarize myself with all aspects of the hotel itself as well as what my position required of me.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Hilton Garden Inn

Application

I interviewed at Hilton Garden Inn

Interview

Easy and simple just be yourself and respectful. Dress for the part and seem enthusiastic! Also ask questions when the interview is going to end. I would recommend this job for people looking to be in the industry.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 177 Interviews