Halliburton Interview Questions

Updated Nov 15, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 1,071 of over 1,071.0 interviews

Employee Referral9%
2.7
HardAverageEasy

Halliburton

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Halliburton

Interview

O processo todo foi muito bem elaborado, estruturado, perguntas sérias e pertinentes. Me senti confortável durante todo o processo. Os entrevistadores foram sempre bastante calmos, compreensivos e solícitos. Nervosismo é normal.

Interview Questions
  • Porque você acha que deve ser contratado pela Halliburton?
    Answer Question

Halliburton

Application

I interviewed at Halliburton

Interview

The interview process is a multi-stage process for hiring new employees. The interview process typically includes the following steps: writing a job description, posting a job, scheduling interviews, conducting preliminary interviews, conducting in-person interviews, following up with candidates and making a hire.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about yourself. Where do you see yourself in 5 years
Be the first to find this interview helpful

What people are saying about Halliburton

Join the conversation on
Join the conversation on

Halliburton

Application

I interviewed at Halliburton

Interview

Zoom Call with representative that went over why I applied, what I wanted to get out of it, and more information about myself and why I think I would be a good fit for the role.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Halliburton

Application

I interviewed at Halliburton

Interview

1 round of interviews with mostly behavioral questions. My specific interview did not have a technical component, but I'm not sure if that is the case for every role. The interviewer was great and showed they cared not only to learn about me but answer any questions I had.

Interview Questions
  • What is a time you showed leadership? Answer in STAR method.

Halliburton

Application

I interviewed at Halliburton

Interview

It was a moderately formal interview where there were 3 panelists from different departments interviewing me as they were looking at hiring interns for 2 different departments. The interview started by them describing the job role and responsibilities before asking me technical questions.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Halliburton (Houston, TX) in Oct 2021

Interview

45 minutes on microsoft teams video call, resume questions and behavioral questions. They both were very nice and laughed to my jokes and had a smile the entire time. I enjoyed the interview.

Interview Questions
  • a time i had trouble adjusting to a new process.

Halliburton

Application

I interviewed at Halliburton

Interview

Poucas explicações sobre escopo do cargo e benefícios, além do fato da confirmação da localidade (haviam duas possibilidades) porém, esclarecimentos sobre as atividades da empresa no geral foram bem explicadas

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Halliburton

Application

I interviewed at Halliburton

Interview

Very good I really felt like they cared about the process. My efforts were taken into consideration, and HR was amazing. Where I felt improvements could be made was when I was entering into the lobby of the building. The security was beyond intense.

Interview Questions
  • Future plans after starting the position

Halliburton

Application

I interviewed at Halliburton

Interview

Very organized and direct, it was introduce all the roles and responsibilities for the position and the scope in the geomarket. good communication. This is a straightforward HR interview with

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Halliburton

Application

I interviewed at Halliburton

Interview

Processo através de prova, entrevista e dinâmica de grupo, prova de inglês e entrevista diretamente com o gerente. Apesar de longa, a seleção prioriza os melhores candidatos, levando em consideração seus conhecimentos.

Interview Questions
  • Descrever como foi sua jornada até chegar no ponto de querer ingressar na Halliburton
Viewing 1 - 10 of 1,071 Interviews