Gram Games Interview Questions

Updated Apr 19, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 21 of over 21 interviews

Other6%
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Gram Games

Gram Games

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Gram Games

Interview

it was a great interview experience, they informed me a lot at every stage. their approach was very warm and friendly, also they are very professional in their work, I felt very comfortable

Interview Questions
  • Questions about the job I'm applying for
    Answer Question

Gram Games

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Gram Games in Feb 2022

Interview

The process started with a typical introductory HR meeting. Representative was polite and helpful. They assigned a take-home case study which took one week. I completed the task with every single requirement they had asked. After that I got a rejection with a template rejection mail. When I asked for specific feedback, I was ghosted. I advise you not to waste your time with this company.

Interview Questions
  • Why do you want to work for Gram Games?
  • Are you comfortable with commuting to the office location as we are transferring to a hybrid work system?
2 people found this interview helpful

Gram Games

Application

I interviewed at Gram Games

Interview

Don't waste your time doing the take home test! I done the test, spent 4 hours on it and then they ghosted me afterwards. I emailed the recruiter back several times and didn't even get the decency of a response. Unbelievably unprofessional to completely ignore a candidate after they have invested so much time in the process. I will never recommend this company to anyone in my network. Very amateur

Interview Questions
  • Long take home test in which they wont respond if you aren't progressing.
2 people found this interview helpful

Gram Games

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Gram Games in Aug 2021

Interview

HR was very friendly and professional. Introduced me the company and asked a few questions about my background, life expectations and some other stuff. They sent me a very challenging case study after the interview. I solved it and sent them back. They responded me 2 months later (October 2021) with a kind feedback and my mistakes about the case study. Overall it was a good process besides the response delay.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Gram Games

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Gram Games in Jun 2021

Interview

I got an email from the Talent Manager on a Wednesday and followed up shortly after with my availability. After 2 days, I'd not heard anything back, so I sent some availability for the following week, and they finally got back to me with a set date. The Talent Manager was very polite and lovely to chat with during the screener call. I felt informed, and they said they'd follow up by the end of the week with some type of "product manager quiz". The week ended, and I never heard back, so I followed up just over a week after my first interview. I track my emails so I can see they opened the follow-up, but I guess I wasn't worth a response. Personally, I find it unacceptable for companies to ghost candidates.

Interview Questions
5 people found this interview helpful

Gram Games

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Gram Games in Jun 2021

Interview

I applied online and interviewed online. The process took 5 weeks. The interview was nice and the interviewer was pretty polite and easy-going. The interviewer informed me about the organization, the responsibilities, and the hiring process.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Gram Games

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Gram Games in Jun 2021

Interview

First I had a personal meeting with the HR department, then a technical test, and finally a technical meeting with the people of the department. After that, there was a lack of communication and I had to reach to them two months later to ask about the process of my candidature.

Interview Questions
  • What was the most difficult situation I've had in a job before

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Istanbul

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Gram Games (Istanbul) in May 2021

Interview

I had my first HR call for Games QA role in early May 2021 and then Technical interview with QA Director in First week of June. Both interviews went very well and the interviewers were also very cooperative and polite. QA director was looking very young and ambitions with smiling face and tone. But then the same post interview demon haunted and till today, two months of my technical and three months of my HR call are passed, despite of sending 4-5 follow up emails neither I get any reply nor even any rejection call. I request HR to please give it a serious thought that candidates are humans, they have emotions, hopes and plans so please atleast reply them even if it is a rejection. Many Thanks.

Interview Questions
  • HR: Why do you want to join Gram Games? QA: What are your daily activities and then technical questions from it.
3 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Gram Games (London, England) in May 2021

Interview

It was a nice interviewing process, people are helpful. Take-Home project could be described in more detailed fashion, it is not very clear what is expected from the candidate. Provided description of the data and the data is not matching.

Interview Questions
  • What is the insight obtained from the provided data about soft-launch
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Istanbul

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Gram Games (Istanbul) in May 2021

Interview

Interview was well-designed and interviewer was pretty easy-going, comforting. It was more like a friendly meeting more than an interview to be honest. I feel accepted about my answers. Interviewer informed me about organization, culture, responsbilities and process.

Interview Questions
  • Q: What kind of people would you describe as "hard to work with"?
Viewing 1 - 10 of 21 Interviews