Graham Construction Interview Questions

Updated May 5, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 23 of over 23 interviews

2.6
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Graham Construction

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Graham Construction (Toronto, ON) in Mar 2021

Interview

It was more of a discussion than just a Q & A session which was really nice and helped reduce the stress of the interview. Questions focused on behavioural questions with more questions related to previous experience and jobs.

Interview Questions
  • Why do you feel you are a good fit for this position?
    1 Answer

Graham Construction

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Graham Construction in Mar 2021

Interview

It is terribly unprofessional to not get back to a candidate after an interview. When you have a pre-screen, virtual interview and then an in-person interview, one expects to hear back. To top it off I found the recruiter to be extremely unprofessional in the interview, seemed bored like I was wasting his time. Too bad, it looked like a good place to work but that experience has changed my mind

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Calgary, AB

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Graham Construction (Calgary, AB)

Interview

I've had 2 interviews with Graham and since then I have retracted my candidacy and will never apply for a job there again. The process is long and drawn out and at the end of both of my interviews I was left hanging with no contact from the recruiter despite several attempts to connect. Very unprofessional behaviour. Not because I wasn't a successful candidate but because it's inappropriate, disrespectful and rude to leave a candidate hanging.

Interview Questions
  • Do you have the qualifications required to succeed in this role?

Anonymous Employee in Edmonton, AB

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Graham Construction (Edmonton, AB) in Aug 2020

Interview

It was amazing, they told me about their operations and different projects and asked me if I were interested to contribute to any of those based on my skills before starting my interview process.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Graham Construction

Application

I interviewed at Graham Construction

Interview

Interview was pleasant. First was a phone conversation, followed up by a face to face meeting. Interviewers were down to earth and easy to talk to. overall positive experience. Offer letter received and accepted.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in London, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Graham Construction (London, ON) in Nov 2019

Interview

It was a Phone Interview. It was almost 20 minutes of a phone call. They were interviewing for a new project they got in the city. They called me because of the address I had on my resume.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Graham Construction

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Graham Construction

Interview

Interviewed through the campus recruitment process. It was a very standard interview process. I interviewed with 2 project managers and the interview lasted about 30 minutes and consisted of mainly behavioral questions.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Delta, BC

Application

The process took 3 months. I interviewed at Graham Construction (Delta, BC)

Interview

i was asked if i was married and had children, or had plans to have children process was just under 3 months and was 8 or 9 interviews. incredibly disorganized and the company did not come across as professional. the job description changed 3 times and the location for the position changed twice. there was no agreement between any of the interviewers on the responsibilities of the role and it was very clear that none of them spoke about this prior to the decision to post the role. interview dates/times were difficult to confirm and rescheduled one hour before they were set to start

Interview Questions
  • "so are you married? do you have kids or plan to have kids?"

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Calgary, AB

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Graham Construction (Calgary, AB) in May 2018

Interview

Phone interview with the recruiter and a face-to-face with the HR senior leader. They do not respect people enough to give feedback after a face to face interview. Even when they commit to doing so. I followed up with the recruiter and she did not have the courtesy to respond. Same recruiter who was very communicative at the beginning of the process.

Interview Questions
4 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Calgary, AB

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Graham Construction (Calgary, AB)

Interview

It was a perfect process, even though it was a panel interview with four managers, they went through all the details required for a job interview. Also the feedback is excellent.

Interview Questions
2 people found this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 23 Interviews