GlobalSign Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

GlobalSign Interview Questions

Interviews at GlobalSign

Verification Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Portsmouth, NH (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at GlobalSign (Portsmouth, NH (US)) in November 2019.

Interview

I applied the job through company's website. Got an email from HR for phone interview. After phone interview, I went to the office for personal interview, met the HR, the manager, and some personals that are working on the department I applied for. I was then get an offer letter from HR, then went through Background Check which took about a week. Overall process from start to finish about one month.

Interview Questions

GlobalSign Response

Feb. 4, 2020 – HR Generalist

Thank you for your review. I'm sorry to hear the process took longer than expected. It is our effort to take feedback such as yours, to help improve our process moving forward.

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at GlobalSign in April 2016.

Interview

I applied on indeed then I was offered to do a phone interview. After the phone interview was then a FaceTime call. After this then I was invited to the office and got to meet people in the office and look around.

Interview Questions

GlobalSign Response

Aug. 16, 2019 – HR Generalist

Tech Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at GlobalSign (New Delhi (India)).

Interview

1st they called me for one profile and after clearing three rounds they told me that previous post is on hold and we need you to come for another post. I had another 4 rounds and was finally selected. But then their budget was lower than my current package & its been more than 30 days there is no response from HR.

Performance Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at GlobalSign (London, England (UK)) in May 2017.

Interview

Two skype interviews and a test for specific skills. Very generic interview. The people were friendly and the process was fast. The decision was based on skills showed and not on motivation.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.