Global Knowledge Interview Questions

Updated Jun 7, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 55 of over 55 interviews

Employee Referral15%
2.8
HardAverageEasy

Global Knowledge

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Global Knowledge in Apr 2021

Interview

several interviews with 4 different levels of employees within the org plus the recruiter. each felt pretty casual but asked the same few questions. after several weeks of interviews ended up being ghosted by the recruiter

Interview Questions
  • how do you manage change and difficult employees who are resistant to change?
    Answer Question

Global Knowledge

Application

I interviewed at Global Knowledge

Interview

Technical questions by other instructors. Very gene question on technical topic. Then they deep dive into the technical subject matter. Also look at your metrics of past teachs. Must be able to prove your quality of instruction and technical abilities.

Interview Questions
  • Group policies and how they apply

The latest conversations about Teachers

Join the conversation on

Teachers

9m

a

West Virginia Elementary School Teacher

Who is taking the COVID-19 Shot? Do you think all teachers should?

2,838

955 Comments

Join the conversation on

Anonymous Employee in Cary, NC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Global Knowledge (Cary, NC)

Interview

Series of 3 different managers with similar questions. They give examples of situations you could expect to see with a customer and ask for a response. Very entry level for an entry level position.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Global Knowledge

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Global Knowledge

Interview

Contacted by an executive manager then followed four interviews by MS teams with different members of the management and leadership group , general questions on sales and sales management , metrics , managing plans and forecasts. I decided to pull out of the process as I thought they communicated very poorly and did not deliver on the communications , they are this bad when they are trying to hire you it must be a shambles if you join

Interview Questions
  • Questions on general leadership and how i would manage a salesforce
4 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Cary, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Global Knowledge (Cary, NC)

Interview

Panel Interview. Met with multiple members of management who asked basic sales experience questions. The recruiter who contacted me about the position prepared me for all questions. The interviewers were friendly and seemed genuinely find out if I would be a good fit.

Interview Questions
  • They asked about my comfortability selling over the phone direct to customers.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Durham, NC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Global Knowledge (Durham, NC) in Jun 2019

Interview

The company was responsive and forth coming during the interview process. This was a phone interview. The interviewer was knowledgeable about the company and willing to share, in addition to finding out about me.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lyon

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Global Knowledge (Lyon) in Mar 2019

Interview

I arrived to the interview and they make me wait for 15 minutes, after that I was called to a room to make the interview for Skype. The connection was correct. Nice person. She wanted to see most of all my motivation for the position. She give me very few information about the position and the steps to follow. I'm waiting for her contact again

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cary, NC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Global Knowledge (Cary, NC) in Mar 2019

Interview

Was off and on though I was a perfect match coming from the IT training field but that didn't seem to matter. They seemed very un organized. And not excited about me joining the staff.

Interview Questions
  • What qualifies who for this job?

Global Knowledge

Application

I interviewed at Global Knowledge

Interview

The interview process stated with the appitude test where common reasoning question was asked then Hr round they told me to work for a month as a training that too without pay then also job is not confirmed during the training I need to visit client that also I have to use my money I think this is not the way of recruitment.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Global Knowledge

Application

I interviewed at Global Knowledge

Interview

Met with multiple managers . Took about 2 weeks. Everyone was great and immediately felt like it was a great culture to work in. Highly recommend this for new sales professionals looking for formal training.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 55 Interviews