Glentel Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

Interviews at Glentel

2.7

1. Featured Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Glentel (Toronto, ON) in January 2019.

Interview

phone interview and then in-person interview was conducted. the district manager was very personable. it was fun honestly. this thing is asking me to enter atleast 30 words, so i am just writing random stuff to fill up space now.

Interview Questions

• tell me about yourself, give an example of when you gave legendary customer service   1 Answer

Vendeur Conseil Interview

Anonymous Employee in Laval, QC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Glentel (Laval, QC) in September 2015.

Interview

Je suis allé rencontrer en personne le District manager et il m'a passé en entrevue rapidement. Le représentant était très accueillant et démontrait un réel intérêt; poli, professionnel et sans aller dans l'excès de questions désagréables et recueillait les infos qu'il avait besoin de recueillir de manière humaine (sans faire sentir comme si j'étais un numéro).

Interview Questions

• Pourquoi est-ce que votre candidature serait-elle plus intéressante qu'une autre pour nous?   Answer Question

Sales Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Glentel.

Interview

Complete sales based interview, generic behavioral questions. Overall experience in sales is a must, preferably in telecommunications. You will meet with a District Manager as well as a District Team Leader and explain why you are a best fit for the position at hand.

Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nanaimo, BC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Glentel (Nanaimo, BC).

Interview

Initial phone interview with someone from HR followed by in person interview with District Manager. Took about 2 weeks from initial contact to completion of the process. Realty good communication from them on what to expect on the next steps and time frame.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you were able to help lead someone to grow and advance in their career?   Answer Question

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Thornhill, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Glentel (Thornhill, ON) in September 2019.

Interview

Great experience and professional. Very detailed explaining the business and was very good with keeping contact with me. Very open interview and learned a lot of the business and overall good experience

Sales Audit Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Burnaby, BC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Glentel (Burnaby, BC) in January 2019.

Interview

Three rounds -
    First with Hr/ Hiring Manager, Second will be a technical round, third is the interview with the director.
    Their excel round is lengthy.
    They were very job specific, I talked about my work experience, they did not ask a lot of HR questions in my case.

Communication Sp Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Glentel (Toronto, ON).

Interview

Basic Interview questions. Applied online then got a phone interview followed by face to face.
    Both Manager and supervisor came along for the interview. Personality questions were asked more or less.

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Glentel (Toronto, ON) in December 2016.

Interview

The interview hiring process was really easy, as soon as you apply online - you will receive confirmation and you will receive either phone call or email from hiring department. It's really stream lined and easy to follow. I was called for the first round one on one then I was asked to meet district team lead to meet at the head office and after background check I was offered the my role in the company.

Interview Questions

• I was asked for if I am a team player or not.   1 Answer

IT Support Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Burnaby, BC

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Glentel (Burnaby, BC) in October 2016.

Interview

Started with typical questions like strengths, weaknesses, knowledge of the company, why you want to work here, experience listed on your resume then asked some technical questions. Not a difficult interview and only lasted about half an hour

Interview Questions

• Tell me what you about VPN, servers, networking protocol stack, etc   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Glentel (Toronto, ON) in January 2016.

Interview

easy and simple interview. was called to sit in the food court at the mall and asked all these questions about my sale work and other things i had done before

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.