Glentel Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

Interviews at Glentel

2.7

Vendeur Conseil Interview

Anonymous Employee in Laval, QC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Glentel (Laval, QC) in September 2015.

Interview

Je suis allé rencontrer en personne le District manager et il m'a passé en entrevue rapidement. Le représentant était très accueillant et démontrait un réel intérêt; poli, professionnel et sans aller dans l'excès de questions désagréables et recueillait les infos qu'il avait besoin de recueillir de manière humaine (sans faire sentir comme si j'étais un numéro).

Interview Questions

• Pourquoi est-ce que votre candidature serait-elle plus intéressante qu'une autre pour nous?   Answer Question

Sales Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Glentel.

Interview

Complete sales based interview, generic behavioral questions. Overall experience in sales is a must, preferably in telecommunications. You will meet with a District Manager as well as a District Team Leader and explain why you are a best fit for the position at hand.

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Glentel.

Interview

Had 2 interviews with separate managers. The managers were pleasant to talk to. As sales experts and managers they were very informative and creative thinkers. Got to be careful with which mall you’re going to. Some are very high volume and competitive. If you don’t fight and bite for your customers then you wont perform and will fail to meet personal and store daily targets.

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Glentel.

Interview

I got a email they said they interested in me, then we made a phone interview the next day at 9:30am. The interview took thirty minutes, they ask me about twelve questions. At the end, they said if they are interested in me, they will contact for the next video interview.

Interview Questions

• Why you think you are the best candidate for this job position   1 Answer

Interview

Three interviews - one phone screen and two in-person interviews. Initial interview was with HR followed by two in-person interviews. Extremely positive interview experience. They explained the role in great detail and were very open to answering any questions I had. Interviews were casual and they were very timely in responding to me.

Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nanaimo, BC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Glentel (Nanaimo, BC).

Interview

Initial phone interview with someone from HR followed by in person interview with District Manager. Took about 2 weeks from initial contact to completion of the process. Realty good communication from them on what to expect on the next steps and time frame.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you were able to help lead someone to grow and advance in their career?   Answer Question

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Thornhill, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Glentel (Thornhill, ON) in September 2019.

Interview

Great experience and professional. Very detailed explaining the business and was very good with keeping contact with me. Very open interview and learned a lot of the business and overall good experience

Sales Audit Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Burnaby, BC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Glentel (Burnaby, BC) in January 2019.

Interview

Three rounds -
    First with Hr/ Hiring Manager, Second will be a technical round, third is the interview with the director.
    Their excel round is lengthy.
    They were very job specific, I talked about my work experience, they did not ask a lot of HR questions in my case.

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Glentel (Toronto, ON) in January 2019.

Interview

phone interview and then in-person interview was conducted. the district manager was very personable. it was fun honestly. this thing is asking me to enter atleast 30 words, so i am just writing random stuff to fill up space now.

Interview Questions

• tell me about yourself, give an example of when you gave legendary customer service   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Glentel (Toronto, ON) in January 2019.

Interview

In person interview. Met with manager and discussed typical interview questions. They get back to you after a few days if you passed to the next step, which is with a Regional manager

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.