Fullscript Interview Questions

Updated Feb 18, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 12 of over 12 interviews

2.8
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Fullscript

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ottawa, ON

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Fullscript (Ottawa, ON) in Jan 2021

Interview

They gave 30 minutes to ask you questions. They gave you 15 minutes for you to ask them questions. They introduced themselves at the start and their history with Fullscript. The questions were all behavioural

Interview Questions
  • Why would you choose fullscript over other companies
    Answer Question

Fullscript

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Fullscript in Dec 2020

Interview

Phone Screening Interview. Pleasant conversation. I could connect immediately with the interviewer. Company cultural fit was highly valued in this role. I really hoped to move on to the next stage of the interview. But it did not happen sadly. I was not experienced enough.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Scottsdale, AZ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Fullscript (Scottsdale, AZ) in Oct 2020

Interview

The interview process was very laid back. I had 2 interviews, the first was a phone interview with a manager and the second interview was with the same manager and the head of cs. They were very personable and great to talk with.

Interview Questions
  • Not too much specific but just wanted to get to know me. They use this time to evaluate if you would be good at talking with customers over the phone.

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Fullscript (Toronto, ON) in Jan 2020

Interview

It was nice talking to the developer, feeling that this place is passionate and promising. They sincerely love their work there. Basically it is just pure chatting about my experiences, my characteristics, my habits and hobbies. No too technical question except that I was asked about my own opinion on some popular frameworks.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Fullscript

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Fullscript

Interview

After I sent my resume it took 1 week to receive an answer to schedule the first interview. I was interviewed by the Engineering Manager to talk about my background After that I received a code challenge to solve in 8 hours. It took almost 3 weeks to get an answer back where another two interviews were scheduled. At the end I received a generic rejection email. I asked for some feedback but I never received an answer.

Interview Questions
  • Write some pseudo code similar to ActiveRecord Models to achieve some requirements.
2 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Fullscript (New York, NY)

Interview

It's quite obvious when talking with the two companies that they are not thrilled about this merger. Tread very carefully about how you talk about one company or the other as to not appear to favorite Natural Partners over Fullscript. NP seemed nice enough but Fullscript appeared to be upset by the merger. They require a very in depth presentation to be done for a real scenario. I had to present it to one person, then they asked me to send it to them (I should have watermarked the presentation) and then a couple weeks later they had me present it to more people and give them ideas as to what they could/should do. The last meeting was very uncomfortable and I could tell after talking to multiple people in the organization that this was not somewhere I wanted to work. They said they would let me know the following week of a decision ( I accepted a job offer a week later with another company), but I never heard back from them regardless. They don't seem to have very professional people within Fullscript (I didn't spend enough time with NP to give them a fair assessment)

Interview Questions
  • Create a presentation for (ex)... What are better ideas that would help us strategize?
4 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Ottawa, ON

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Fullscript (Ottawa, ON) in Feb 2019

Interview

Video interview where past experience was discussed, behavior questions were brought up, and basic technical questions revolving around toughest challenge. Technical expertise were brought up on what stack was used and case scenarios were given.

Interview Questions
  • What was the hardest technical challenge you faced and how did you overcome it?
3 people found this interview helpful

Fullscript

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Fullscript in Jan 2019

Interview

A phone call and then followed by a simple project. If you finished project correctly, you will get a techniqual interview. During the techniqual interview, they will ask you some questions based on your implementation.

Interview Questions
  • Implement a project that get data from their server and deal with these orders then resubumit them to their server
3 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ottawa, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Fullscript (Ottawa, ON) in Nov 2018

Interview

The interview process was very thorough and although it dragged on to a point where I almost accepted another offer, it was generally pleasant and fun. This seems to be common in Ottawa which is odd for a city that generally has a hard time attracting top-level talent.

Interview Questions
  • How do you measure success and what does success mean to you?
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Ottawa, ON

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Fullscript (Ottawa, ON)

Interview

Very easy going hiring experience. Started through the employee referral program. Went to a 80's and 90's trivia night at the Clock Tower Brew Pub where I met most of the execs and was able to get some Face Time with the CS management. Was invited for an interview in the following weeks. Which felt a lot more like a fun conversation than an interview. Seems like they were just looking for an authentic person. Not your typical interview experience, which was nice. Just be yourself and if you're a good fit for the values and culture of the company and can mix in some relevant experience, you'll probably get an offer.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 12 Interviews