Freelance Interview Questions

Updated Nov 17, 2020

To filter interviews, or .
Found 18 of over 18 interviews

2.4
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Freelance

Freelance

Application

I interviewed at Freelance

Interview

I was introduced to the HR of the school. I handed over my resume and upon checking, I was asked about my teaching experience. I was asked pretty much the usual interview questions. What would I bring to the company. My strengths in teaching. My method of teaching.

Interview Questions
  • What would I bring to the company?
    Answer Question

Freelance

Application

I interviewed at Freelance

Interview

Il n'y a pas d'entretien d'embauche quand nous sommes free-lance. En revanche nous devons sans cesse présenter nos services auprès d'agences événementielles afin de pouvoir continuer à développer notre portefeuille client.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vancouver, BC

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Freelance (Vancouver, BC) in May 2018

Interview

I searched some freelance jobs by online and got some information about some job fairs. I checked time and submitted job application at the job fair in person just as soon as it opened, than had a interview an hour later. It took about 30 minutes by 1:1.

Freelance

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Freelance

Interview

easy contact always there in person first go in decide what you want to do then decide to yourself that is what you want to do then plan what you want to do then go do it

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Freelance

Application

I interviewed at Freelance

Interview

Resume secures several meetings with potential employers over the course of about a month; interview process covers personal qualifications, education, experience, as well as approaches to work, ability to meet deadlines, take direction from superiors.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Paris

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Freelance (Paris) in Apr 2017

Interview

Had a telephonic interview round with them in which they discuss about some details from resume and check if you are a good cultural fit or not. The interviewer was quite friendly but i didn't get through the phone screening round. Better be prepared for this kind of screening. Be ready to speak at least 5 minutes on each of your project.

Interview Questions
  • Introduce yourself and discuss about one of your interesting projects.

Anonymous Employee in Singapore

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Freelance (Singapore) in Mar 2017

Interview

It was a relatively painless process; almost felt instinctive. Made eye contact, stomach growled, panicked for a second but calmed down pretty soon after. I just realised it was something normal, so I went for it.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ban Som Phone

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Freelance (Ban Som Phone) in Jan 2017

Interview

Friendly, engaged, and prompt. We met at the exact time as scheduled and there was no amount of fear or intimidation. You could tell my resume was reviewed prior to our conversation and the questions were personally tailored towards my experience

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Freelance (New York, NY) in Nov 2016

Interview

I worked with a recruiter over the phone, who arranged for an in-person interview with the hiring manager. The hiring manager was impressed and after a period of about three weeks, I was brought on board.

Interview Questions
  • Do you have email marketing experience?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Freelance (Hyderābād)

Interview

Telephonic interview. Person who had taken interview was very friendly. He made me comfortable with casual questions. Given time when I declined job offer because it is in Nigeria. He offered good package also.

Interview Questions
  • Personal interview. Why did you choose market research
Viewing 1 - 10 of 18 Interviews