Freedom Mobile Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

Interviews at Freedom Mobile

2.5

Change Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Freedom Mobile (Toronto, ON) in January 2016.

Interview

Had 2 interviews, the first interview I met with two managers. The interview lasted over 2 hours. They called me back the following week to meet with Director. I thought both went very well. Never heard from HR manager after the second interview. Not very professional, would prefer to hear why not chosen for the role. No feedback at all, no phone call, no email.

Interview Questions

• How do you deal with difficult people?   1 Answer

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Freedom Mobile (Toronto, ON) in March 2019.

Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at WIND Mobile (Toronto, ON) in March-2019.
    Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at WIND Mobile (Toronto, ON) in January-2016.

Had 2 interviews, the first interview I met with two managers. The interview lasted over 2 hours. They called me back the following week to meet with the Director.

Marketing Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Freedom Mobile.

Interview

Applied online, was invited for a phone interview with the manager about two weeks after applying. After the phone interview was asked to prepare a business case to present. Never heard anything back. Putting together a business case takes a significant amount of time and it's disappointing they couldnt even bother to tell me I did not get the role.

Vice President Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Freedom Mobile (Toronto, ON) in November 2012.

Interview

Was a structured and well detailed interview process with meetings setup with the then CCO and CEO respectively. Response time was quite adequate and information regarding package and benefits was clear and concise. The welcome process and the facilitation of the on-job requirements as well as relocation details were handled efficiently and professionally.

Interview Questions

• Whether I was capable of handling the role in a new country.   1 Answer

Account Management Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Freedom Mobile (Toronto, ON) in July 2018.

Interview

Process was straight forward with phone interview. Moved onto in person interview. Hiring manager was not qualified for the role they are in and asked obscure questions.
    Went on to explain they are short staffed because of a bad package buy out that the finance team proposed.
    They did not give a response back for weeks after the interview which they filled the role internally.

Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Water Valley, AB

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Freedom Mobile (Water Valley, AB).

Interview

Should have known not to keep pursuing when the first question from the first interview was: Aren't you too qualified for the job?

The 1st phone interview was actually pretty straightforward and I was put through to the 2nd interview.

The 2nd interview was with two different district managers who made me wait 30 minutes past the time the interview was supposed to start.

Then one of the DMs proceeded to tell me that he thought that I might have padded my resume with experience that I really didn't have. And then incredibly admitted that he had done that himself in order to get the current position he was in. Lost all respect for those two clowns after that.

The two DMs treated the interview like it was an interrogation instead of trying to sell me on working for the company.

When I asked them what makes the difference between Wind and everyone else, they just said "Customer Service". When I pointed out that every company will say, one of the DMs told me that I should "call marketing" if I wanted that answer.

What a joke!

Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brampton, ON

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Freedom Mobile (Brampton, ON) in January 2012.

Interview

I was referred by a friend, went in and they asked me about my experience, did a role play and was hired the same day and was asked to list my references and i could start while they did the background check

Interview Questions

• Any mistakes or losses would be deducted from your paycheque   1 Answer

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Patras (Greece)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Freedom Mobile (Patras (Greece)) in March 2015.

Interview

Well organised questions and they make you feel comfortable. The interview was short and the enviroment was friendly. The questions are specialised to see vital parts of your character needed and if you fit for the job.

Interview Questions

• Are you capable of communicating 1:1 everyday and do you enjoy it?   Answer Question

IT Specialist Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Freedom Mobile.

Interview

Usual process of screening then next interview

Interview Questions

Negotiation

As per most companies there was negotiation leeway on salary vs vacation

Procurement Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Freedom Mobile (Toronto, ON) in February 2012.

Interview

first interviewed by HR via Skype. Second phone interview by the VP of HR. Third: on-site interview by the VP of the BU. The hiring process halt for a month, they the HR reach out to me again.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.