Ford Motor Company Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

Interviews at Ford Motor Company

1,171 Interview Reviews

2.8

Mécanique Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ford Motor Company.

Interview

Rendez vous dans le bureau avec le chef d’atelier ils posent ces questions vous y répondez vous posez ensuite vos questions puis vous avez une réponse dans la semaine

Interview Questions

• Pourquoi ce secteur
      Vos motivations
      Vos qualités
      Pourquoi vous
      Qu’est-ce que vous apporterez à notre entreprise   Answer Question

Responsable Comptable Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Argenteuil (France)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Ford Motor Company (Argenteuil (France)) in September 2017.

Interview

Entretien correct avec l'équipe métier au siège de la société , pour décrire mon parcours et ma formation. Retour assez rapide mais processus abonné car recrutement en interne. Locaux corrects

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Ford Motor Company.

Interview

interview via web conference with three managers, pretty relaxed atmosphere, interview was very short, about 15 minutes, I received the offer the next day. I was very surprised that there was only one round of interviews.

Interview Questions

• Tell us a little about yourself, how well do you know excel   Answer Question

Summer Internship Interview

Interview

Few Phone interviews with team members. First interview was more on introducing myself and research projects that I've been involved. Second interview was about behavioral questions like how do you react if something happens or how did you overcome adversity I had faced.

Interview Questions

• What kind of adversity have I been through? Why and how I got over it   Answer Question

Research Engineer Interview

Interview

It was a 1 hour session with 10 questions broken down as 5 technical and 5 soft skills. All of the questions are verbal answers, there was no coding or whiteboards.

Interview Questions

• Name a time when you worked effectively with your team to accomplish a task.   1 Answer

ADAS Feature Owner Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Ford Motor Company.

Interview

Received an interview call after initial screening.
    An hour and a half interview process where the interviewer asks questions from a script and took notes.
    Received a response of rejection after multiple attempts to contact.

Interview Questions

• Mention something innovative you did in your projects.
      Mention something from your projects that was technically challenging.   Answer Question

Software Intern Interview

Interview

1 phone interview
    2 in person interviews, one of which was more of a culture fit.

The interviewers were nice and excited to be there. They seemed genuinely excited to grow their team.

Interview Questions

• Describe a problem you've run into on a large project.   1 Answer

Business Analyst Interview

Interview

It took a while and did it over phone, it was a fine experience overall. I would recommend to friends and or family. After the call I went in for an in person interview and the lady was lovely and we had a good interview. They called a few weeks later to offer me the job.

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dearborn, MI (US)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Ford Motor Company (Dearborn, MI (US)).

Interview

Agency position so interview was coordinated through a 3rd party. Once interview was scheduled, I was contacted by the Ford Manager. Interview was scheduled within a few weeks if the phone call and I met in person. A second interview was requested, then an offer was made.

Assembly Line Worker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Louisville, KY (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Ford Motor Company (Louisville, KY (US)) in July 2020.

Interview

my experience was better than it has been applying for a job. was online .very easy and quick. assessment was also easy and had my results in minutes. the interviewer was professional and courteous.

Interview Questions

• if i wanted to accept their offer of employment.   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.