Ford Motor Company Interview Questions

Updated Mar 3, 2021

To filter interviews, or .

Interviews at Ford Motor Company

2.8
HardAverageEasy
Found 1267 candidate interviews
Anonymous Employee in United States
Application

I interviewed at Ford Motor Company (United States)

Interview

You go in to a massive screening process, they ask you to complete tests and tasks. Some tests are written and about general word knowledge and such. Other tests are to see how quickly you can assemble things on a board in front of you.

Interview Questions
  • General word knowledge and such
    1 Answer
Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States
Application

I interviewed at Ford Motor Company (United States)

Interview

One ~45min long behavior interview via video conference (during COVID - not sure about pre-COVID). 3 interviewers that rotated through asking a list of pre-defined questions. Pretty relaxed environment. About 15-20mins left for questions.

Interview Questions
Ford Motor Company
Anonymous Employee in United States
Application

I interviewed at Ford Motor Company (United States)

Interview

Very friendly and easy going. Individual interview with a panel of interviewers. Structured interview for a couple hours with time set aside for a Q&A session. Interview was virtual per the pandemic.

Interview Questions
Ford Motor Company
Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States
Application

I interviewed at Ford Motor Company (United States)

Interview

Several Questions to gage leadership skills, cooperation skills, and team works skills as well as Why you want to work at Ford and what classes you've taken and your experience

Anonymous Employee in United States
Application

I interviewed at Ford Motor Company (United States)

Interview

Interview was an initial phone screening with hiring manager, talking about the position and my background. Then, couple weeks later, I have gone through a virtual interview, basically two rounds of interview sessions. One was about technical skills and my previous projects. The other was about behavioral questions. It seems the company has a lot more focus on your behavioral aspect.

Interview Questions
  • Technical presentation about my studies (thesis) and follow-up questions, why I choose the model and other quantitative modeling questions. I think the questions can be different for candidates' experience.
Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States
Application

I interviewed at Ford Motor Company (United States)

Interview

had to fill out a questionnaire about my work style and work culture it was structured as a agree / slightly agree format. haven't heard back yet. wasn't too bad

Interview Questions
Ford Motor Company
Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States
Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Ford Motor Company (United States)

Interview

Began the process with a recruiter. Conducted a few interviews with them. Weeks went by hearing nothing. Eventually referred to the hiring manager for an interview. The hiring manager seemed uninterested and disengaged. The hiring manager seemed to know little about the topics he was asking about, but then treated me like an amateur, despite having years more experience and vastly more knowledge than him in the area being hired for. I have since become aware that this particular hiring manager has only been hiring his buddies from the company he arrived from. Shocking that HR at a Fortune 500 company would allow such behavior, but I guess Ford does not mind perpetuating an old boys club.

Interview Questions
Ford Motor Company
Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States
Application

I interviewed at Ford Motor Company (United States)

Interview

I was contacted by my recruiter and scheduled an interview for the next week. I interviewed with 2 people from the team who were very nice, though they asked me some questions I was not prepared for, such as having me look through a report and stating trends I saw. I still have not heard back and that was a while ago so I’m assuming they forgot to send me my rejection email.

Interview Questions
  • Can you look at this report and tell me any trends you notice? What would you do if you were working for us and a dealership told you their sales had been consistently decreasing?
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Serbia
Application

I interviewed at Ford Motor Company (Serbia)

Interview

Comfortable and nice enviorment, nice collegues but as a woman I think I nees something less hectic. Selling cars is maybe more job for someone more frinedly and open, and easy going

Interview Questions
Ford Motor Company
Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States
Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Ford Motor Company (United States)

Interview

The first round of interviews on zoom went very well and I felt very comfortable with the people interviewing me. This round was behavioral and situational questions. The second round was very difficult and hard to follow. I was told to "read the document, answer some questions, and then we can have a conversation at the end." I read the 15-page document thinking I needed to analyze the data that was provided. I was then only talking to one interviewer who put me into a very awkward position. I assumed because of the first round of my interview that I would be analyzing this data as well. After having a 20-minute conversation I was then told to ask the "dealer" questions about the initial document, not asking questions about Ford to the interviewer. I was never professionally told to not ask questions about Ford any longer and that it should've been about what questions I had after reading the document. This process is something I have learned from but will never forget due to the lack of communication.

Interview Questions
  • Q: A new skill you learned and how you would apply this skill to a job you've had in the past?
Viewing 1 - 10 of 1,267 Interviews