Fifth Third Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

Fifth Third Interview Questions

Updated 8 Jan, 2018

2.6

Customer Service Representative/Teller Fulltime Interview

Anonymous Employee in Harvey, IL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Fifth Third (Harvey, IL (US)) in January-2018.

Interview

I applied on Dec. 26th and after constant calling the Branch to check on the status of my app they gave me the HR Manager's phone number. I called and called her and had my phone interview with the HR Manager on Jan. 4th. THE INTERVIEW WAS REALLY GREAT!!! She'll send you a short questionnaire and she even helped fix my resume before I meet with the Branch Manager. Meet with the Branch Manager the very next day on the 5th. It went great as well. Still waiting for an offer. Branch Manager said she'll have a decision by Wednesday the 10th because the 3 week training class starts on Jan. 22nd. I know for a fact it was only myself and another girl interviewing for this position. I've worked at a currency exchange before so I have experience. Csr/Teller starts of with $15.00 an hour in illinois whether you're experienced or not. I haven't received an offer yet because the Branch Manager will decide on Jan. 10th

Interview Questions

• what is one of your greatest achievements?   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Interview

After a meet and greet I interviewed with the program coordinator. The interview was semi laid back. After the interview there was a super day where I did not get the job.

BISO Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Fifth Third (Cincinnati, OH (US)) in November-2017.

Interview

Most professionally handled interview of several for companies in the area. All interviewers were professional and thought provoking. Process and events were well scheduled and handled. Represented business as a place not only I want to work but as a truly professional organization.

IT Leadership Program Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Fifth Third.

Interview

The interview was a thirty minute on campus interview. The interview was very structured and formal. My interviewer asked behavioral questions from a list and was looking for STAR responses.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you have had to make an unpopular decision.   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in South Chicago Heights, Cook, IL (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Fifth Third (South Chicago Heights, Cook, IL (US)).

Interview

First interview was a phone interview, the second was a face-to-face interview with 2 people. A lot of questions about my past experience, and questions related to the core values of the bank. She was very thorough in explaining what the job entailed, and took her time with me. A week later was called with a job offer.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you had to deal with an irate customer, how did you handle it?   Answer Question

Finance/Accounting Leadership Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Fifth Third (Cincinnati, OH (US)) in October-2017.

Interview

applied online, if you get accepted you're invited to a Pre-interview to tell you about the company and initially meet you, and then the next day you get to do your interview

Interview Questions

• Behavioral questions. what are your strengths and weaknesses, how you got interested in your field of major, tell a time when you had to struggle, what is a time when you had to struggle to get to your goal   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Fifth Third (Cincinnati, OH (US)) in October-2017.

Interview

The recruiter came onto my campus and interviewed. There is only one interviewer and its super casual. If you move onto the next round, they will invited you to the headquarters and have a long interview day.

Interview Questions

• The questions were standard behavioral and situational questions.   Answer Question

Mortgage Processor Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Fifth Third.

Interview

Almost no communication, poor expectation setting. They dance around the subject of salary as much as possible so that they can shuffle you through the interview process and hope that the sunk cost fallacy will make you accept their lowball offer. Recruiter emphatically refuses to divulge salary range and seemingly has no clue what similar roles pay.

Interview Questions

• Typical STAR based questions, plus questions about pipeline management experience.   Answer Question

Personal Banker Interview

Interview

Brief first interview. Was told I would get another. Second was with Regional Mgr. It was behavioral questions and he talked on a LOT. I felt I would interrupted him and been rude but wanted to say more. He made that difficult for me. He explained star principles like I was an idiot.

Interview Questions

• About a time someone did something illegal and what did I do   Answer Question

Personal Banker Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Fifth Third (Tampa, FL (US)) in September-2017.

Interview

I applied online after being referred by a current employee. I received an email from the recruiter to follow the link and complete my tasks online, careers website. Then I got an email with a flyer invitation from same recruiter to attend open interviews from 3 to 6pm. I arrived at ten til and was the first person there. I had about a 30 minute interview with a branch manager. I then received and email 3 days later saying I will be contacted for next steps phone interview. We will see how it goes!

Interview Questions

• Talk about a time in your professional or personal life that you had to take a stand for something?   1 Answer
    • Talk about a time you did something for a customer that wasn't right   1 Answer
    • What is your favorite and least favorite part about your job   1 Answer
    • Are you a quick learner? Do you need instructions ?   1 Answer
    • How do you track sales at your job?   1 Answer
    • Why do you want to work at this company and what are you looking for in a job?   1 Answer
    • Do you work well as a team /independently   1 Answer