ExpressJet Airlines Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

ExpressJet Airlines Interview Questions

Interviews at ExpressJet Airlines

2.5

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ExpressJet Airlines.

Interview

Several steps. As of right now it’s just Video Interview to move to the next spot. Then if picked you move to an online personal interview. Then another step or orientation.

Interview Questions

• Questions were more on the line of personal attributes.   1 Answer

Dispatcher Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ExpressJet Airlines.

Interview

First you go in and they sit u in a room and you take a basic knowledge test and then they start asking u questions and look over your test w u to see how u did and answer any questions then they send u for a drug test it was easy Pray’s lemon squeezy

Interview Questions

• Why do u want to work here?   1 Answer

Mechanic Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at ExpressJet Airlines (Houston, TX (US)).

Interview

interview was a breeze, I guess they really needed mechanics at that time. I got asked about my mechanic experience, mostly was him explaining the company guidelines ,responsibilities, company history my relocation info. I thought I would be asked scenarios and answering them or put in a room to show mechanical skills. overall interview was not what I expected.

Interview Questions

• are you willing to relocate?   1 Answer

Flight Attendant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at ExpressJet Airlines (Houston, TX (US)) in January 2020.

Interview

Applied. Video Interview. About 2 days after submitting video interview I was invited to a face-to-face interview. ExpressJet will fly you to the interview if you need it. The flew me on a very obscure routing, but I didn't complain.
    At the face-to-face interview we watched a presentation where they told us that training is 4 weeks and unpaid. After we each walked to the front of the room, picked a question out of a hat and answered it. We had to go onto the mock aircraft and sit in the jumpseat. During the face-to-face interview (with 2 recruiters) they ask the same questions you were asked in the video interview. The question each candidate needs to focus on is "Where do you see yourself in 5 years?". After answering the interview questions one of the recruiters wrote 'yes' on the top of my sheet. The recruiters stepped out of the room and asked me again how I feel about being a flight attendant. They didn't like the way I answered my "Where do you see yourself in 5 years?" response and so I was not offered the position. In your response reiterate that you see yourself being a Flight Attendant for ExpressJet

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to be a Flight Attendant? Why do you want to work for ExpressJet?
      How do you handle conflict?
      How do you feel about ExpressJet's appearance standards?
      How do you feel about working holidays and weekends?
      Where do you see yourself in 5 years?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ExpressJet Airlines (Houston, TX (US)) in November 2019.

Interview

You are in a group that is presented pay scale, expectations, benefits, programs, etc. , One at a time you go to the front of the room and tell a little about yourself and answer a question about how you would handle a situation that could come up in the line of duty. You do a walk through of a set up of a cabin. If you are invited to stay for an individual interview session they ask typical interview questions like why do you want to work here, where do you see yourself in five years, etc then if you pass that you go for urine drug screen and receive invite to the five week training

Pilot, First Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at ExpressJet Airlines (Houston, TX (US)) in November 2019.

Interview

Was local so did not need any transportation or hotel. Showed up early like asked, but was only let in 15 minutes before opening. Had plenty of current employees encourage me and share experiences while waiting in the lobby for the interview.

Flight Attendant Interview

Interview

Video interview process- 3 questions only.
    I hope it helps someone who is doing there video interview this month.All the best. Smile , look at the camera , be presentable, wear office formals and answer all the questions precisely.

Interview Questions

• 1- What does being a FA means to you.
      2-What motivates you to provide an excellent customer service.
      3-Describe a time you had to make a split second judgment.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ExpressJet Airlines (Houston, TX (US)) in August 2019.

Interview

Ready good and easy and fun and everyone is nice.
    Sorry that close tho and would have been a very good company to continue to work for and. Would change it for in in the world.

Flight Attendant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ExpressJet Airlines.

Interview

Flown to Houston from new jersey they transport you to the training building where the interview takes place panel interview they gave you answer right then if you got hired and what to expect after the process

Interview Questions

• Recall a time you had to deal with an irate customer and how did you deal with it   Answer Question

Flight Attendant Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at ExpressJet Airlines.

Interview

There was a cattle-call/group session followed by a project assignment (we had several: read announcements, work as a team, don't remember the other, then you were possibly chosen for a one-on-one interview. If you were selected, you had to go get urine test and get finger-printed (for background).

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.