Evalueserve Interview Questions

Updated 27 Jan, 2016

3.1

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Evalueserve (New Delhi (India)) in October-2015.

Interview

The process was completed over two days. It consisted of an online test followed by two rounds of comprehensive interviews. The test was a regular one, testing quant, LR and english. The interview was divided into two parts, the first interview focussed mainly on your CV and general communication skills. The second interview was tougher, it consisted of a case study, which was constructed around the subjects you mention as your fields of interest. The third round was a HR interview.

Interview Questions

• What is the no. of red lights present in London ?   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was no negotiation, and the recruitment panel was quite clear about it.(the pay is a bit less than others, but the work and work culture makes up for it)

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Evalueserve (Delhi (India)) in October-2015.

Interview

interview process consisits of two rounds..both of the rounds were technical and took 30 minutes each..basic accounting and financial management questions.You can also practice some logical iq questions for the interview.Moreover they ask you about internship details.also prepare questions like working capital,share market,Financial market,

Interview Questions

• what are accounting ratios??   1 Answer

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Evalueserve.

Interview

2 rounds. First round was technical and other round was AVP round. The interview was quite easy, general duscussion about discount rate and market scenarios. Questions about my current profile(what kind of companies i have analysed). Interviewer was very friendly. Conclusion: If you know about markets and practical world you will surely crack it but the condition is that you should be confident.

Interview Questions

• Components of discount rate   1 Answer

Negotiation

Yes, do negotiate as they do not have any variable component and do not settle for less than 30% hike over your current CTC.

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Evalueserve (New Delhi (India)) in October-2015.

Interview

First round Interview was basic cv based question and second round was based on technical question. Research fundamentals have been asked.Guess estimation questions were included.aptitude test was done by Cocubes.com and include the questions of LR, English, Quants and data interpretation.In 60 minute , we need to do 60 questions.there were no negative marking. but level was tough.

Interview Questions

• How would you evaluate the sale of Mc. donalds?   1 Answer

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Evalueserve (Delhi (India)) in October-2015.

Interview

1.On-campus Co-cocubes test on aptitude,2.Interviews:there were thre interview rounds;one tech and two hr.Tech interviewer asked questions with respect your branch,Hr people mostle asked guesstimates and puzzles.A large number of students were short listed after the test.The numbers were culled at a very fast rate in the interview process.It was slightly more difficult for people from mechanical backgrounds.

Research Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Evalueserve (New Delhi (India)) in October-2015.

Interview

There was an Aptitude test conducted by CoCubes consisting of basic mathematics, LR and english. The questions were very basis. After being shortlisted there were two rounds of interviews. First was a technical round in which basic question from specific branch were asked in addition to puzzles and guesstimates.

Interview Questions

• heavy and light ball related questions, questions on the concept of pendulum, etc   Answer Question

Data Analytics Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Evalueserve.

Interview

Applied online through notification on Linkedin, I recieved an mail regarding shortlisting of my cv and was given date and time for telephonic technical and hr interview. Overall process of interview was good and fast no such hurdle came after selection I was asked to submit my all required details from 10th certificate to address proof.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your self. Explain Regression, Decision Tree, Some command of R.   Answer Question

Research Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Evalueserve (New Delhi (India)) in September-2015.

Interview

It was a two-round process. First, 2 guys took my interview in which they asked about Valuations(DCF, Relative multiples), my earlier job profile , market trends, everything about Shale gas in US & declining oil prices. I was clear on that stuff hence it was a cake-walk. It lasted for about an hour , after which I got a call from the HR saying that based upon 1st round feedback which was good, a 2nd interview would be taken by the VP. He asked me about ONGC & why I would like to re-locate. After a week or so I got a confirmation call, they offered me a 25% hike. I think I should have asked for more :P. But it was a good experience for anybody seeking an Equity research role.

Interview Questions

• Explain the entire DCF valuation process starting from Net Profits ? What multiples should be used in Banking or pharma, oil & gas etc.   Answer Question

Negotiation

The HR was quite free on the negotiation front. She said we can provide you a hike on your current CTC but freshers do get less than this.

Research Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Evalueserve (New Delhi (India)) in September-2015.

Interview

Evalueserve came in Nsit in September end.Test of Basic Aptitude i.e Quant , Verbal & Logical Reasoning . Then followed by 2 interviews which consists of technical Questions(mechanical),Guesstimates , Puzzles, Resume based Questions & HR. This was followed by an interview with AVP. I was selected after 2 interviews though other people had 3 interviews also. Package : 4.5 lpa very low compared to the competitors. Dont Join!!!!!

Interview Questions

• How does a ball swing ? (physics: bernoulli's theorem) How does an aeroplane take off? Rope puzzle 45 min Cut a cake in 8 equal parts. No of spectators expected in your school cricket match. Investment Casting What happens when we increase the area of gate in casting? where would you place your air conditioner ? top or bottom & why?   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Evalueserve (Delhi (India)) in September-2015.

Interview

it was a very lenghty interview frst round technical round whre i was asked about guesstimates and puzzls nd some chmistry questions If your application has been selected for an interview, a member of the ... Situational questions that describe a hypothetical situation and ask how you would .