Eskew Dumez Ripple Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

Interviews at Eskew Dumez Ripple

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Eskew Dumez Ripple

Intern - Hourly Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Orleans, LA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Eskew Dumez Ripple (New Orleans, LA (US)) in April 2017.

Interview

Go through the portfolio and talk about it. Then the principle will discuss the design and give you more advice which is perfect. They focus on the design ability of the person instead of the skills do you have.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about our projects   1 Answer

Architect Interview

Interview

Sent resume. Played phone tag for 3 or 4 days, the principal i was supposed to connect with at Eskew Dumez Ripple apparently was traveling a lot, and took them a while to return messages. The voicemails were always very polite. Had an initial interview with a non-principal that was pleasant, but it was obvious the person was not empowered to make commitments regarding compensation and benefits. Then met with two principals in a second interview. They did kind of a good cop/bad cop thing. One was polite, the other one that left polite voicemails was, in person, very abrupt and seemingly bored with having to be there. They both talked at great length about themselves and the firm. Most questions seemed geared to gathering intelligence about the inner working of competing firms I had worked for, and not so much my experience and skills. Portfolio review was pretty brief.

Interview Questions

• They grilled me about the developer who owns a piece of real estate I had worked on a building for. I think they were trying to get info to give to their marketing people in order to pursue work that developer.   Answer Question

Negotiation

A principal acted as a go-between myself and their combination CFO/HR person. They were stingy with fringe benefits and compensation.

Architect Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Orleans, LA (US)

Interview

Casual and comfortable. You get to engage with a variety of designers and speak freely. You get the feel of what every other day would be like. It was a low pressure interview to get to understand personality and fit, as well as technical background and interests. A lot of focus was put on public service design and progress of the city.

Interview Questions

• It wasn't an interrogation of questions so it is difficult to call out a specific question.   Answer Question

Full Time Architect Interview

Application

The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Eskew Dumez Ripple.

Interview

Phone call and then in person interview
    Very Casual. Met two on one. They printed resume and expected me to present my portfolio. After going through portfolio presentation, they continued to ask questions about some of the work, my work experience, etc.

Interview Questions

• Skills Sets? Why New Orleans? Design Interests? What do you do for fun?   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.