Emco Corporation Interview Questions

Updated Mar 31, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 32 of over 32 interviews

In Person14%
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Emco Corporation

Emco Corporation

Application

I interviewed at Emco Corporation

Interview

In-depth and lengthy process, but for good reason. EMCO wants to take the time to ensure that not only are you right for the position, but also is the position right for you. The interview process is a great way to learn more about the company.

Interview Questions
  • Questions about pass work experiences
    Answer Question

Emco Corporation

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Emco Corporation in Feb 2021

Interview

Phone interview. Fairly routine questions. An overview of hiring process shared. The JD was quite clear too and they did want to know what in the JD motivated you to apply to the position.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Emco Corporation

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Emco Corporation

Interview

I went all the way to the end of the interview process. After being declined I was told the role had been dissolved, even though I interviewed with them for five weeks. The process included a phone screen, an in-person discussion, a Wonderlic assessment, five assessments (cognitive/personality) and an interview with a psychologist. The recruitment agency I went through was very supportive and kind. The hiring manager seemed organized and was able to excite me about the role in our meeting. One major criticism I have is their use of a psychologist to determine candidacy. I was turned down at the very end of the process with the criticism that I “wouldn’t work comfortably in small teams,” which is contrary to much of my previous work experience. After over a month of going through their hiring process, they didn’t provide me an opportunity to defend myself or provide references that could have spoken about my experience on different teams. The psychologist provided me feedback from my assessment which I felt wasn’t accurate, and said that “I should have figured out how to deal with the negatives characteristics of my personality by now.” I found this part of the process to be judgmental and erroneous, and was never actually provided an opportunity to speak about my qualifications. This really dampened what was otherwise a great interview experience.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Emco Corporation

Application

I interviewed at Emco Corporation

Interview

What I know about the company about my university experience about my team projects about my work experience. They interviewed me about my entrepreneurial spirit why I am a good fit if I have ever taken risk about my research etc. Overall it was very long. The assessment or the first two was a big race against time.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Emco Corporation

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Emco Corporation

Interview

Step 1 - online IQ test Step 2 - "Monitored" online IQ test Step 3 - face to face Step 4 - wait 2 weeks to hear back on status Step 5 - 2 different face to face interviews Step 6 - phone interview Step 7 - wait 2 weeks for feedback

Interview Questions
  • Where do you see yourself in 5 years

Anonymous Employee in London, ON

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Emco Corporation (London, ON) in Mar 2019

Interview

Long process, had a three-hour interview session, however, everyone was very nice and I was happy to be part of the team. The team was open to discussion, very easy going.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Emco Corporation (London, ON) in Feb 2019

Interview

Applied and got called for an interview within 1 week. The telephone interview lasted about 45 minutes. Within 1 week I received an email that I was not selected to move forward in the hiring process.

Interview Questions
  • Situational based questions were frequently asked around training strategies, communication strategy and strategy to ensure compliance with company's safety practices

Anonymous Employee in Surrey, BC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 months. I interviewed at Emco Corporation (Surrey, BC) in Jan 2019

Interview

Started off fine with two wonderlic assessments and three (same) personality tests. Did the personality test thrice because I apparently "lied" the first two time and the PC manager said that I'd be a great fit for a management trainee role. He didn't want to not consider me because of just a personality test going haywire. Both wonderlic assessments were different, one was sort of easier and the other one was a longer and slightly tougher. The second wonderlic assessment that I'd done at the profit center was done at a place where employees were walking in and out, talking and laughing among themselves. Pretty messed up when someone's trying to focus on a stressful 50 questions, 12 minute test ?

Interview Questions
  • Why Emco?
  • What if competition offered you a better pay cheque, why would you stay?
  • You realize we're investing time and money on you, are you sure about this sort of opportunity?
  • What do you want to end up doing with Emco? What's the big picture?

Anonymous Employee in London, ON

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Emco Corporation (London, ON) in Jan 2019

Interview

The hiring process usually takes 1 to 2 months to complete but the interviewer is very nice and friendly. There are 3 interviews in total and each range from 30 mins to 1 hour

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Emco Corporation

Application

I interviewed at Emco Corporation

Interview

Multiple stages in the procedure including assessments, interviews, calls, surveys and questionnaires. Interviewers were nice and supportive. Nothing too difficult. Just long and drawn out over a few weeks. Overall pretty good experience.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 32 Interviews