Ecopia AI Interview Questions

Updated Jun 11, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 6 of over 6 interviews

3.3
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Ecopia AI

Ecopia AI

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Ecopia AI

Interview

There were 2 rounds of coding interviews and 2 rounds of ML/AI/CV interview. The questions from the coding interview are closely related to what ecopia is working, but can also be solved by common data structure / algorithm knowledge if you formulate the problem in the right way. For the first ML/AI/CV interview, I gave a presentation on my past experience for roughly an hour, discussed some questions around it. For the 2nd, the interviewer described a few problems computer vision problem ecopia has solved or is trying to solve, and then we discussed potential solutions around it. Overall, the interview questions are very reasonable and you can see how it is related to the company's technologies. The interviewers are trying understand what you are capable of.

Interview Questions
  • Algorithm and computer vision problems related to the company's technology. However, the knowledge required to answer these questions are not highly specialized.
    Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Ecopia AI (Toronto, ON) in Apr 2021

Interview

2 rounds of technical interviews, both rounds are algorithm questions. The people who did the interview were very friendly and willing to give you many tips to help you work through the questions

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

The latest conversations about Tech

Sales Engineer

180 Comments

Join the conversation on

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Ecopia AI (Toronto, ON) in Mar 2021

Interview

There were 2 rounds of technical interviews, both were data structure and algorithm questions. The questions were highly related to the job I applied for. If you are not familiar with the computer vision area but have strong background on data structure and algorithms, you may still give the right answers. Required to give coding solutions for some questions. The interviewers were willing to offer you tips and help you. Very nice experience.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Ecopia AI (Toronto, ON)

Interview

Firstly, there was 1 person in the room. he introduced their company and then started asking me questions. He asked 4 questions, then he left and another person came in. He also asked me 2 questions.

Interview Questions
  • Some data structure problems, java feature related problems, 3 programming questions.

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Ecopia AI (Toronto, ON) in Aug 2020

Interview

Two people interviewed me, and they are all skillful as well as friendly. The questions are all about algorithms. The first person asked me two questions regarding binary search and DFS to test my basics. The second person asked me a harder problem, and the key is to abstract that problem into a graph problem and solve it with BFS/DFS. Overall, they care about how you tackle problems when the problems are hard.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Ecopia AI (Toronto, ON) in Nov 2019

Interview

Anna was really fantastic! Quick to respond to emails, friendly during the interview process too. Questions were fairly standard for BDR, I'd recommend applying here, their business model is inspiring

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
RSS Feed</>Embed