ERA Environmental Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

ERA Environmental Interview Questions

Interviews at ERA Environmental

2.5

SQL Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ERA Environmental.

Interview

1.Had a phone screening in which they asked about my education and previous experience
    2.Personal interview- Had written technical test
    they handed a question paper and i had to write answers both descriptive and coding.

Interview Questions

• Mainly based on SQL concepts like joins,functions,subquery etc.   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ERA Environmental.

Interview

First HR calls to ask the preliminary questions such as education, work experience, etc.

Then I was asked to come in for an in-person interview. I was interviewed at the same time as 4 other people. We were given a test and then interviewed by 5 individual managers/supervisors.

Following those interviews there was a third interview with the CEO of the company.

Environmental Scientist Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at ERA Environmental.

Interview

Normal interview questions. Group interview and a written test. Asked about skills and behavioral questions. There was pre interview via email and phone interview before actual interview. It was straight forward and interviewer were very nice and patience.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation where you don't agree with your supervisor and how you handle it?   Answer Question

Environmental Health and Safety Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Laval, QC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ERA Environmental (Laval, QC) in May 2018.

Interview

- Phone call and then on-site interview.
    - Super nice manger teams and HR groups
    - Group interview then individual ones
    - CEO is tough
    - They promised to call you back or email but never, it’s a bit disrespectful
    - Not recommended

Interview Questions

• Why do you think you will be a perfect fit for this position ?   Answer Question

Marketing Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Montreal, QC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at ERA Environmental (Montreal, QC).

Interview

Had to complete some online competency tests before being called in for an in-person meeting. Also had to submit a writing sample (was a communications position). The interview was pretty standard: went over my CV, asked some knowledge-testing questions and personality questions. First interviewed with the manager and then the CEO did a shorter version of the interview.

Interview Questions

• Seemed like standard interview questions for an online marketing associate - things about Search Engine Optimization, building strong web pages, that sort of thing. You had to know your stuff but they weren't testing you on trivia.   Answer Question

IT Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Montreal, QC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ERA Environmental (Montreal, QC) in May 2017.

Interview

I interviewed with these people. They treated me like a dog.
    First, the human resource lady does not respond to emails.
    One interviewer did not shake my hand, the other interviewer had an attitude.
    They asked me about my background and I was honest and open on every detail.
    Then they gave me a test and left the room. Later one f them came back and checked the results. I supposedly did not meet their expectations.

But still they sent in the Human Resource lady to act like they would hire me. When she came in, the interviewer said something to her in french, then left me to chat with her.
    She discussed the salary with me. Since I had noticed how it was playing out, I just played a fool and said I will take whatever they offer.
    The next minute that interviewer came back in and said, the other interviewer (who did not shake my hand) was in charge of the position I was applying for and was not willing to take me in. (I suppose I was not worth it for him to come back and make his own remarks).

In my entire life I have never been to such an interview where you are literally shown and even worse told on your face 'you don't belong here'.
    Usually the company tells you, we will get back to you in a few days. Then they send you a positive or negative feedback.
    I will never forget this experience. What comes around, goes around. They may be bosses but someday they might just be in a humble position comparable to that of a job seeker.
    Everyone, even a job seeker, deserves some courtesy and respect.

Environmental Scientist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Montreal, QC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ERA Environmental (Montreal, QC).

Interview

The interview consisted of two phases.
    1. Phone pre-screening. I was contacted by and HR admin and was asked basic questions. I assume this was to test my ability to interact with clients over the phone.
    2. An interview with the CEO and a same day follow up with two senior team leads.

Interview Questions

• There were honestly no actual questions from the part of the CEO. The CEO really just talks "at" you and not to you. We had a conversation about the company, she did not care to know about my academic background or previous work experiences.
      The senior team leads asked questions about teamwork, academic background and prior experience working under pressure.   Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dollard-Des Ormeaux, QC

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at ERA Environmental (Dollard-Des Ormeaux, QC) in October 2016.

Interview

I applied on indeed, HR had a conversation over phone scheduled an interview with the development manager. A screening test very basic one followed by face to face interview. Then HR will discuss the salary like a bargain process and notifies you of the offer being made.

Interview Questions

• What are your previous experiences and future plans etc. Nothing technical   1 Answer
    • A test composed on 8-10 C#/VB and 5-6 SQL Questions   Answer Question

Administrative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Montreal, QC

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at ERA Environmental (Montreal, QC) in August 2016.

Interview

Went to two interviews, the 3rd one was with the CEO. The job description somehow changed in the 2nd interview. The CEO isn't interested in new ideas and dismisses them right away. She spent most of the time on her cell and her head down. It felt like I was wasting my time. Although the interview was pleasant her lack of respect made me want to leave midway. HR never called me back to say yes or no.

Interview Questions

• Typical question. They repeat the same question more than once.   3 Answers

Marketing Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Montreal, QC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at ERA Environmental (Montreal, QC) in December 2014.

Interview

it was quick and simple. submitted my resume through an employee referral and was asked to go to the office for an in person interview. Questions were related to my experience in marketing and what i want to gain from this.

Interview Questions

• they asked me how i would increase leads and what tools i currently use.   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.