Dynacare Interview Questions

Updated Jun 29, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 27 of over 27 interviews

2.5
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Dynacare

Dynacare

Application

I interviewed at Dynacare

Interview

Applied online, got email to set up phone call with HR then scheduled an interview online. The interview was friendly, and professional. Described the work culture and day to day process.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about a time you got positive feedback from a patient or client.
    Answer Question

Dynacare

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Dynacare

Interview

3 level of interviews. Apply online (website, indeed pr jobvite) Telephonic - with HR In person ( now zoom call, because of covid) Background screening Then you got offer letter and with salary.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Dynacare

Application

I interviewed at Dynacare

Interview

There was one interview with HR representative, and if that went well then it was followed by one interview with hiring manager. They both asked very general questions. Nothing too difficult to answer.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Dynacare

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Dynacare

Interview

Quite simple and straightforward, with tell me about your self and relevant experience questions, then mlta process and safety questions and location preference and commute preference and Salary expectations, process

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Dynacare (Toronto, ON) in Sep 2020

Interview

It took mostly 2-3 weeks and due to covid the interview was arranged on phone call and zoom video calling. The recruiting staff is very friendly and helpful. Its a two step process

Interview Questions
  • mostly trouble shooting questions and past experience handling the equipment

Anonymous Employee in Montreal, QC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Dynacare (Montreal, QC) in Jan 2020

Interview

Les questions sont celles frequement rencontrées au cours des entretien fréquent. Parlé moi de vous,votre expérience,etc. Quelles sont vos faiblesses? ...Pourquoi devrait-on vous embaucher? ...Pourquoi voulez-vous travailler ici? ...Quels sont vos objectifs? ...Pourquoi avez-vous quitté (ou pourquoi quittez-vous) votre emploi? ...Quand étiez-vous le plus satisfait dans votre emploi? ...Qu'est-ce que vous avez de plus que les autres candidats n'ont pas?

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Ottawa, ON

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Dynacare (Ottawa, ON) in Jul 2019

Interview

It was difficult. All situational questions were asked in the interview and at the end i was full of anxiety they asked me if theres anything I want them to know about myself and I could think straight after all the questions

Interview Questions
  • Describe a time in the workplace where you were creative and what you did.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 months. I interviewed at Dynacare (Toronto, ON) in Apr 2019

Interview

2 phone call interview, 1 case study, 1 onsite. Discussed case study for onsite interview. HR told me that they’ll update me about next interview. Didn’t receive anything for next 3 months.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Dynacare

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Dynacare

Interview

Basically behavioral questions were asked? how will you attend to an irate customer? Describe a time you gave a poor service to a customer and how you resolved it. It was a very friendly atmosphere

Interview Questions
  • how will you attend to an irate customer? Describe a time you gave a poor service to a customer and how you resolved it.

Dynacare

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Dynacare

Interview

I was contacted via email to do an interview... on a Sunday! (Red flag number 1) And after setting up and agreeing upon a time, the interviewer never called. I thought maybe they had meant to do the interview on Monday, so I waited until the agreed upon time on Monday and after they still didn't call I contacted them (about 26 hours after the Sunday interview time). The interviewer seemed to have issue realizing they'd done anything wrong here, and then said they had a family emergency and so didn't call because they didn't have their phone. I was apparently the only interviewee affected by this and yet they still never found time over the next day to contact me to apologize for missing the interview time and to reschedule. This was for only a 15hr/week job so I took this as a blessing to know how the company treats its (potential) candidates and employees. Offering a 15hr/week job is pretty ridiculous itself, nevermind interviewing over a weekend, and then missing that interview without repercussions.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 27 Interviews