Dometic Group Interview Questions

Updated Dec 17, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 15 of over 15 interviews

2.7
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Dometic Group

Dometic Group

Application

I interviewed at Dometic Group

Interview

Good Company only cons is that they dont see effort of the worker of their company. But people in your level are nice and friendly . Recomend to first job

Interview Questions
  • what is my availability shift
    Answer Question

Dometic Group

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Dometic Group

Interview

Interview was very hands-on/technical. They had several mechanical aptitude tests as well as some questions requiring you to think outside the box. There was a panel of interviewers from different departments, all with their own set of questions.

Interview Questions
  • Control systems box diagrams for a electromechanical steering system.

Dometic Group

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Dometic Group

Interview

Easy going, mostly background and some actual parts to analyze and describe their function. Know yourself well, know them well and know the engineering basics of the position you are applying to.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Dometic Group

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Dometic Group

Interview

A former member of the engineering club I am a member of, sent an email about a Co-op opportunity at his company. I emailed my resume, it went through screening then I was selected for an interview

Interview Questions
  • You have 3 buckets of 1L, 3L and 5L. The buckets can only be fully filled. How an measure 4L. Or the numbers may be different but you get the idea, there are 2 ways of solving this

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Elkhart, IN

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Dometic Group (Elkhart, IN) in Apr 2021

Interview

It was a panel interview and they all asked questions and gave time for me to ask questions. It was a professional, easy paced interview. Only negative was they left me hanging, even with multiple follow ups by me.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Dometic Group

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Dometic Group

Interview

2 interviews. The first was a general HR interview and the second a more detailed technical interview. Not as challenging or long as some other companies, but definitely had some technical questions as well.

Interview Questions
  • How would you design this circuit to protect the input in case of an upstream failure?

Dometic Group

Application

I interviewed at Dometic Group

Interview

Good questions felt like a conversation but they were also pointed and asked for examples. Professional and casual, a good example of how to interview. Be prepared but don't worry too much

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Victoria, BC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Dometic Group (Victoria, BC) in Nov 2020

Interview

I applied online and was invited via email to a MS Teams interview. The interview was held 1-on-1 and focused mainly on previous experience and skills relevant to the position.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Litchfield, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Dometic Group (Litchfield, IL) in Jun 2020

Interview

Applied on LinkedIn. Recieved an email roughly a day later. Started with few calls and then progressed to a zoom interview. Quite painless process that took a few weeks. The salary for the position was ok, but the benefits were lacking.

Interview Questions
  • Are you comfortable working in a town of 300?

Dometic Group

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Dometic Group in Jan 2020

Interview

I had an introductory interview with the Talent Acquisition Manager, and then 2 hour long interviews with members of the team I would be working with. I thought they went well, but ultimately there was no follow up whatsoever. They are a large corporate company but there seems to be disorganization or communication issues on some level.

Interview Questions
  • What interests you about our company's products and mission?
Viewing 1 - 10 of 15 Interviews