Digital Domain Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

Digital Domain Interview Questions

2.6

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Employee in Marina del Rey, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Digital Domain (Marina del Rey, CA (US)).

Interview

They were very flexible in scheduling a time for me to come in and willing to accommode my schedule. They were very welcoming and friendly, and like one review said, very straight forward.

Interview Questions

• What do you want in your next position?   1 Answer

Negotiation

It was a smooth process and the Recruiting department was always available to answer my questions in a timely and professional manner. Again very honest about negotiations and helpful when I had wuestions,and or concerns.

Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Playa Vista, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Digital Domain (Playa Vista, CA (US)) in December-2014.

Interview

I was interviewed by a production manager and an operations manager. Not quite sure why the operations manager had to be there - he had nothing to do with production. I was promised big things, mostly no long hours. That turned out to be very far from the truth - for almost a year I had no life outside of work.

Interview Questions

• How have you handled a challenging project?   1 Answer

Contract Animator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Playa Vista, CA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Digital Domain (Playa Vista, CA (US)) in August-2012.

Interview

Interviewed with producer and project lead. It was a short turn-around project. We reviewed my reel, and discussed several past projects. They gave me a few situations and ask me how I would deal with them.

Interview Questions

• What is your biggest strength and weakness. How do you overcome your weaknesses.   1 Answer

Negotiation

I told them what my hourly rate was and they accepted. Pretty straight forward.

Digital Artist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Venice, CA (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Digital Domain (Venice, CA (US)) in February-2010.

Interview

Interview process was relatively easy. Met with supervisors and discussed project and position requirements and duration of job.

Negotiation

Very good. I was able to get medical insurance effective on the start date.

Senior Character Animator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Digital Domain (Los Angeles, CA (US)) in June-2013.

Interview

Their hiring process is pretty straight forward. The interview was one meeting and with up to 3
    Supervising artists in attendance. Once the interview was completed it took quite some time to receive word that they wanted to proceed with hiring me. By then I had already interviewed with 2 other studios that had sent me offers.

Interview Questions

• If I was willing to take a paycut since the last time I was hired by DD.   Answer Question

Senior Compositor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vancouver, BC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Digital Domain (Vancouver, BC) in December-2017.

Interview

1 phone call, one message to arrange interview. Interview. Most fluid interview I've had in a long time. 3 Supervisors + HR were there. They all seemed to know what they were looking for.

Interview Questions

• What roles I'd be interested in pursuing in the future. What I wanted from the company and what I was looking for. How technical vs artistic I was about my work. They asked what current shows I'd be more interested in working on (never heard anyone ask me this before).   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.