David Yurman Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

David Yurman Interview Questions

Interviews at David Yurman

2.7

Art Director Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at David Yurman.

Interview

Process was great, met with the Hiring Manager and VP of Global talent. Interview went smoothly, they were engaging and I was very interested in this role. Follow up, and overall answering of correspondence was poor.

The only reason I am giving a negative review was because I was ghosted. Not by the Talent coordinators—they took time to respond to my follow-up emails and even checked in for me, letting me know that I would hear back. It just seemed very unprofessional especially for someone with that title.

Performance Marketing Manager Interview

Interview

I was emailed asking to discuss a role that I applied to. I never applied to the role but was interested in learning more. The recruiter set up a time that happened to be on my vacation and day of my birthday. She never called me. I emailed her and she said she was stuck in a meeting (at 9AM on a Monday?). We rescheduled and once again, I did not get a phone call at the scheduled time. I emailed her and she replied 4 hours later and said she had left me a message. I did not have any voicemails on my phone and triple checked the number I sent her twice. Awful experience.

Brand Ambassador Interview

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at David Yurman in November 2018.

Interview

The interview process was very transparent and efficiently coordinated. After applying online I received an email the next day asking to set up an interview with the Store Manager. That interview went well and evolved into more of a conversation about my experience and how I have effectively built relationships with my clients in previous roles.

After that, I interviewed with the Assistant Store Manager, and then the Regional Director. In total the process was about 1.5-2 weeks.

Interview Questions

• How do you build and maintain relationships with your clients?   Answer Question
    • How to you handle working in a commissioned/competitive sales environment?   Answer Question

Supply Chain Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lyndhurst, NJ (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at David Yurman (Lyndhurst, NJ (US)) in June 2018.

Interview

Hired through a temp agency. Interview was very straight forward. No hard questions. They basically hire anyone that wants the job. They require a great deal of over time so they will ask if you are okay with that

Interview Questions

• Are you okay with overtime?   1 Answer

Production Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at David Yurman.

Interview

It started off with an interview call. It was relatively short. I had communicated with a recruiter before but the call was with the production team. The first call they had to reschedule because they were called into set.

CRM Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at David Yurman.

Interview

The HR woman reached out to me via Linkedin after I applied. I had a phone interview. They said that the next round I would be invited to the office for an in-person interview.

Interview Questions

• What is your experience with customer retention and loyalty? Do you have experience with a luxury brand?   Answer Question

Operations Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at David Yurman (New York, NY (US)) in June 2017.

Interview

the process was a great experience. I had 3 rounds of interviews from different team members. They made me feel very comfortable and were all interested in my skills and very welcoming.

Interview Questions

• Describe yourself, outside of work what are your interests/hobbies   Answer Question

Visual Merchandising Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at David Yurman (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

Scheduled phone interview with HR person. All business, very direct. Interviewer was very good about follow up later and notified me that they would not be filling the position at that time.

Interview Questions

• Some standard "tell me about yourself" type questions and others that related very specifically to the job description and my experience with those requirements.   1 Answer

Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at David Yurman.

Interview

Phone screen followed by 2 in person interviews meeting with different members of the team who would be involved in the process. It then took about a week before I received an official offer.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at David Yurman.

Interview

I interviewed with two managers. It was your basic interview process. the store is very small so the interview was mostly seeing if you would fit in with the staff that was already there. The offer was contingent on passing a background check.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.