Dairy Queen Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

Dairy Queen Interview Questions

Updated 19 Oct, 2018

1.7

Part Time Interview

Anonymous Employee in Crystal Lake, IL (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Dairy Queen (Crystal Lake, IL (US)) in January-2010.

Interview

It was a stress free interview that was easy to get through. Asked some questions had to dress up.

Part Time Interview

Anonymous Employee in Terre Haute, IN (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Dairy Queen (Terre Haute, IN (US)) in April-2016.

Interview

It was simple and basic. I filled up a paper application in the restaurant. And they called me the next day for interview. Basically it was the manager asked me questions from a questionaire and she took notes of my answers.

Assistant Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Dairy Queen (Chicago, IL (US)) in April-2014.

Interview

Basic questions.. Work experience, 5 yr plan, and what do you expect out of this job. You receive a phone call arranging the interview you come inside the store have a sit down and about three days later you find out if you're hired or not.

Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Dairy Queen.

Interview

There was no interview process. The owner simply had me come in and get a work shirt and I started that day. I soon learned that this was apparently the "interview" process as this was done the same for all further employees.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

there was no negotiation phase

Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Dairy Queen in June-2013.

Interview

Very brief physical application with a few questions about experience and scenarios. The manager literally read off the same questions and I basically just answered what I wrote on the application. Once I was done with the questions he simply shook my hand and said "I'll see you tomorrow then." Wasn't quite sure if I got the job, definitely wasn't sure about details like dress code, etc. Kind of awkward.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation in your last job/past experiences where you had to show leadership.   Answer Question

Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Dairy Queen in April-2017.

Interview

I got contacted through the phone, arrived and left. It want something I felt comfortable with, the interviewer seemed racist. I never got a call back, or a thank you at least.

Kitchen Staff Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Dairy Queen.

Interview

Applied online, got a call the next day to set up interview, asked some experience questions on the phone. Interview was easy, didn't really ask any questions besides experience and school, wanted to talk more about their ideas for the store.

Anything Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mayfield, KY (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Dairy Queen (Mayfield, KY (US)) in July-2009.

Interview

I asked for a job, I filled out an application, had a short interview, and was hired on the spot.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation.

Internal Auditor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Edina, MN (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Dairy Queen (Edina, MN (US)) in November-2013.

Interview

It was pretty much your typical interview process. I applied online randomly and about 3 weeks later I got called in for an interview. During the interview I had 2 separate rounds (the first I met with the manager and the other 2 sr. auditors. The second round I met with the Controller and VP of finance). Both of those "rounds" were completed the same day. 3 weeks after that I was offered the position.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself? Tell me about your experience? Why Dairy Queen?   1 Answer

IT Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Dairy Queen.

Interview

Hour long phone screen, in depth questions about leadership and specific experiences, asks about knowledge of DQ, few questions about IT experience. In the end they decided not to fill the position at all.

Interview Questions

• Describe an experience where you took on a leadership role.   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.